Northumberland SAFC supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of us in Blyth and had to put up with loads of shit over the years but if I'm honest the mags up here that go to the games are normally alright , it's the little clampets with there gravy stained f***ing shearer tops that do my head in

Morpeth's Finest here,,, we take 2 bus loads every game (from Ellington/Ashington etc) , many more make their own way there. There is 40 of us all sitting together at Wembley, and another 2 bus fulls who have booked up seperately... Ha'Way the Lads!![DOUBLEPOST=1393515215][/DOUBLEPOST]For anyone on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAFC.Northumberland/
Well I'll likely know you then as I'm part of both the branch and the facebook group.(and from morpeth)

Last edited:
Well I'll likely know you then as I'm part of both the branch and the facebook group.(and from morpeth)
I done relief work in Blyth years ago by the docks, the bar was right on the river, where i would do my relief. This was about 24+ years ago, i think even before we beat the mags in the playoff fine iirc. The pub was the golden eagle or fleece. I was back in Blyth ten years ago, and it and that side of the docks were all rubble. I remember a few safc getting in and a few mags, it was pre keegan days.

I done relief work in Blyth years ago by the docks, the bar was right on the river, where i would do my relief. This was about 24+ years ago, i think even before we beat the mags in the playoff fine iirc. The pub was the golden eagle or fleece. I was back in Blyth ten years ago, and it and that side of the docks were all rubble. I remember a few safc getting in and a few mags, it was pre keegan days.
That would have been the fleece mate , that got knocked down maybe 15 year ago now

I imagine there's a fair few, off back in the days of the pits.

One thing you can say about them, they are unlike their Wearside based Mag counterparts in that they aren't glory influenced turncoats.

whey thank you good sir your kindness is overwhelming;)[DOUBLEPOST=1393517741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ashingtons finest right here!!

99% of the lads I know will be at wembley.

mm i like a wee bit of rivalry;)[DOUBLEPOST=1393517851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm the curly haired twat you probably used to see on the bus for away games, calum on that group.

Been at uni for the past 2 and half years, so haven't been on the bus very often.

aye then you turn up without telling any fuka,this has to stop mind!!:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1393518024][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heard a rumour that there was a few in Ashington and that's it.. Anyone heard of anymore?

our branch (ellington) has half a dozen members from galashiels,few in alnwick n rothbury that i know,but hey man wa like dogs shite,wa all owa the fukn place

Last edited:
Morpeth's Finest here,,, we take 2 bus loads every game (from Ellington/Ashington etc) , many more make their own way there. There is 40 of us all sitting together at Wembley, and another 2 bus fulls who have booked up seperately... Ha'Way the Lads!![DOUBLEPOST=1393515215][/DOUBLEPOST]For anyone on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAFC.Northumberland/

Never knew that page existed . A few friends and family on there

When I worked in Morpeth our office had....
1x Sunderland
2xDerby County
1x Watford
1x Queen of the South
All of us with season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back