Northeast "gangsters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any these been on then Danny Dyer Tv shows for being proper nawty??

Had a similar situation once in birtley legion actually, only this nutter didn't calm down and I was twatted for being someone I wasn't. I threw one back to the gut, but sharply realised I was in above my head after connecting with a stab vest! I was only having a piss!

You don't mess with us Birtley lads!!

I think I know who that would have been if it was in the last 10/15 years but I won't be mentioning names on here

You don't mess with us Birtley lads!!

I think I know who that would have been if it was in the last 10/15 years but I won't be mentioning names on here
Ha aye about 13 ish years ago. Nutcase with shotgun wounds. I was dealing on his patch apparently??!! I must have been dealing in urine then! He apologised in the end bless his loony socks.

Ha aye about 13 ish years ago. Nutcase with shotgun wounds. I was dealing on his patch apparently??!! I must have been dealing in urine then! He apologised in the end bless his loony socks.

He has been shot a couple of times and survived... Nee wonder he is paranoid!!

London gangsters seem small time and not entirely competent compared to proper organised crime organisations from the Americas and Asia, and Glasgow gangsters seem hopelessly provincial compared to London. God knows what kind of inbred village idiots are trying to be gangsters in the smaller cities of the UK

Some pretty serious ones operating in Liverpool over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back