North Korea considering denuclearisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"denuclearisation" making up words for the fun of it, but at least that one makes sense.

US surprise at 'dramatic' N Korea shift

With this potential impending meeting between the bewigged tango genie and the other buffoon with the itchy trigger finger on the horizon, one point caught my eye.

South Korean top bollocks thinks -
"If President Trump and Chairman Kim meet following an inter-Korean summit, complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula will be put on the right track in earnest," he said.

IF (and it's a big if) North Korea of all places, are prepared to commit to nuclear disarmament, SURELY that must mean that we stop spending a metric fuckton of money on "Trident"
Think it’s a case of You go first...... No you go first. .. No No you g......... . Then they’re back to where they started !

South Korean conservatives have had two nightmare scenarios about President Trump: that he would either embroil their country in a ruinous war with North Korea or that he would sell out their interests to the North.

Trump spent his first year in office lending credence to the first concern. He threatened to rain “fire and fury” down on North Korea. He called its dictator, Kim Jong Un, “Little Rocket Man,” and bragged that his “nuclear button” was much bigger than Kim’s. Administration officials claimed that deterrence couldn’t work and discussed the possibility of a “bloody nose” strike that could have triggered a nuclear war.

Now, in a head-snapping display of incoherence, Trump has agreed to meet Kim, giving the worst human-rights abuser on the planet what he most wants: international legitimacy. Kim will be able to tell his people that the American president is kowtowing to him because he is scared of North Korea’s mighty nuclear arsenal.

Opinion | North Korea and South Korea snooker Trump

Think it’s a case of You go first...... No you go first. .. No No you g......... . Then they’re back to where they started !

Are we back on the theory that Trump and Kim will fall in love again?

South Korean conservatives have had two nightmare scenarios about President Trump: that he would either embroil their country in a ruinous war with North Korea or that he would sell out their interests to the North.

Trump spent his first year in office lending credence to the first concern. He threatened to rain “fire and fury” down on North Korea. He called its dictator, Kim Jong Un, “Little Rocket Man,” and bragged that his “nuclear button” was much bigger than Kim’s. Administration officials claimed that deterrence couldn’t work and discussed the possibility of a “bloody nose” strike that could have triggered a nuclear war.

Now, in a head-snapping display of incoherence, Trump has agreed to meet Kim, giving the worst human-rights abuser on the planet what he most wants: international legitimacy. Kim will be able to tell his people that the American president is kowtowing to him because he is scared of North Korea’s mighty nuclear arsenal.

Opinion | North Korea and South Korea snooker Trump

Trump's arrogance will be the end of him, but hopefully not millions of other people

What if denuclearise means discarding their nukes on america.

As unstable as Trump clearly is, this might be the best example of a stopped clock is right twice a day that I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being such an aimless lunatic that you manage to get an entire hostile nation to back off because they have no idea what you’ll do next?

Well played Donald, even if you didn’t mean it :lol:

I think you underestimate The Donald at times (or at least the people advising him) - a lot of his Twitter outbursts etc are far more calculated than people think. I don't think Kim and his advisors are daft either, will be interesting to see what comes of this meeting. I do genuinely think Trump and his team deserve a lot of credit for getting to this point with North Korea though, sadly there are lots of people out there who will refuse to give him any credit whatsoever for anything which is pretty pathetic IMO.

Don’t know why anyone’s surprised by this. It was always NK’s plans. Now they’ve got the bomb, they can eat at the big table and ask for fucktons more than they could when they were just testing. Nothing to do with Trump or his negotiation team!
They may ‘denuclearise’, but they’ll have the know-how to build another one for ever now.

I’d like to see what the US say if NK drop the bomb if the US stop selling guns!

The US could wipe out North Korea without even blinking. They have very little leverage.

I think you underestimate The Donald at times (or at least the people advising him) - a lot of his Twitter outbursts etc are far more calculated than people think. I don't think Kim and his advisors are daft either, will be interesting to see what comes of this meeting. I do genuinely think Trump and his team deserve a lot of credit for getting to this point with North Korea though, sadly there are lots of people out there who will refuse to give him any credit whatsoever for anything which is pretty pathetic IMO.
Sorry , but IMO Trump is an ignorant arrogant person who is a danger ( in his current position) to mankind, Kim is no better...... rant over. :evil:

So far he's not done anything that Kim Jong un doesn't want, he wants attention and he's had it from day one with trump. Tbh trump needs to stop antagonizing a nobody and start doing a bit more about the Putin who is basically becoming more and more agressive with every passing week.

He has not idea what he's getting into and it will be part of his undoing.

The deal has already been done. No chance Trump would turn up to the meeting if there was any chance of him being made a fool of etc. It's all just for show and Trump will come out of the meeting looking like a genius.

His Twitter outbursts might on occasion be intended to wind someone up or bring attention to something sure.

However he does this through a total scattergun approach.

It’s just a stream of consciousness. He’s ranting most of the time. If I put a nail into a piece of wood, close my eyes, blindly hammer at the wood and eventually hit the nail, it doesn’t make me a good joiner.

"denuclearisation" making up words for the fun of it, but at least that one makes sense.

US surprise at 'dramatic' N Korea shift

With this potential impending meeting between the bewigged tango genie and the other buffoon with the itchy trigger finger on the horizon, one point caught my eye.

South Korean top bollocks thinks -
"If President Trump and Chairman Kim meet following an inter-Korean summit, complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula will be put on the right track in earnest," he said.

IF (and it's a big if) North Korea of all places, are prepared to commit to nuclear disarmament, SURELY that must mean that we stop spending a metric fuckton of money on "Trident"
Too late . Tridents replacement has already been announced and is in build as we speak . HMS dreadnought god bless her and all who sail in her. She's due to carry a smaller number of warheads but each one is going to be significantly higher in yield than the trident II.

As unstable as Trump clearly is, this might be the best example of a stopped clock is right twice a day that I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being such an aimless lunatic that you manage to get an entire hostile nation to back off because they have no idea what you’ll do next?

Well played Donald, even if you didn’t mean it :lol:
Trump :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back