North Korea considering denuclearisation

I think people are giving way too much credit to trump over this without realising that the likelihood is this is purely just a play by North Korea. They even have a propoganda film (It's famous over there I cant remember the name though) where at the end the leader of North Korea meets the president and its seen as a great victory because now they are truely equals.

I'm against the fat one... oh, the fat one with shite hair... hold on... the fat rapist one with shit hair. Sod it I give up.

All jokes aside it's quite comical that both of them were so desperate for a war that their total ineptitude may lead to peace

Praising him makes me feel wrong but if he does a good job here it’ll be for the best

Sadly he will ride this to praise whilst domestically the US rots with a failing government
I don’t think him or the media will see as much into this as it deserves.
Even this small step has changed the world

I am in Beijing right now. KJU is allegedly here. Yesterday, the armoured train of the North Korean leadership was spotted here. The train was used by his father. If not him, it is his sister.

Tiananmen square was also closed which suggests a senior meeting at the hall of the people.

I am in Beijing right now. KJU is allegedly here. Yesterday, the armoured train of the North Korean leadership was spotted here. The train was used by his father. If not him, it is his sister.

Tiananmen square was also closed which suggests a senior meeting at the hall of the people.
What's the vibe like over there? Are the locals even bothered?

What's the vibe like over there? Are the locals even bothered?

It’s kept under wraps and essentially censored. Chinese media not reporting on it, foreign ministry refused to comment.

Other than that locals don’t really care.

It’s kept under wraps and essentially censored. Chinese media not reporting on it, foreign ministry refused to comment.

Other than that locals don’t really care.
I always forget how controlling the Chinese are with the media. Must be weird. Mind, you're not missing anything other than tabloid bullshit anyway.

Back