Nordic Spirit nicotine pouches

I’ve never smoked in my life but had a weird couple of months earlier in the year where I’d have these pouches constantly, especially whilst out on the drink. The thought of them make me sick now :lol:

I had one in my gob while I was sat watching the Arsenal match last night and the thought of having a tab knocked me sick. Which was encouraging.
I’ve heard you say you love a tab when on the beer, I don’t drink very often but when I did go out for a few I’d go through them like they were going out of fashion

I know a few ppl who don’t smoke until they are out on the piss.

That's me. I chain smoke once I'm a few pints in. Been like this for years, and I drink several times a week.

I had one in my gob while I was sat watching the Arsenal match last night and the thought of having a tab knocked me sick. Which was encouraging.

That's me. I chain smoke once I'm a few pints in. Been like this for years, and I drink several times a week.
My old man quit again in early feb but went to a wfuneral last week and after a few hours in the club at the wake hes back on them.. he does it every f***ing time..

My cousin is like you also, soon as he has a pint he’s off to the shop for 20 tabs. :lol:

Since I quit the tabs and weed I save about£150 a week.. it’s mental how much I’ve spent on that shit over the years like.

I’ve heard you say you love a tab when on the beer, I don’t drink very often but when I did go out for a few I’d go through them like they were going out of fashion

I know a few ppl who don’t smoke until they are out on the piss.
If I didn't drink I doubt I'd ever smoke. Never have any craving during a normal non-drinking day/night. It'll be harder in the summer weather mind as it's absolutely tremendous having a tab outside in the evening sun.

If I didn't drink I doubt I'd ever smoke. Never have any craving during a normal non-drinking day/night. It'll be harder in the summer weather mind as it's absolutely tremendous having a tab outside in the evening sun.
Even after giving up "regular" smoking/vaping, I'll have the occasional cigar for this reason - can't beat it after stuffing your face at a BBQ.

Same. The thought of smoking or the smell of other people smoking when I'm just mooching about during the day is absolutely minging. The second I have a drink in my hand it's a different story.

Wouldn't be a problem but I have a pint most days.

Understandable, silly when you think about it but as you say it’s tremendous sometimes

One day you might just knock it on the head mate hopefully.

Last edited:
Same. The thought of smoking or the smell of other people smoking when I'm just mooching about during the day is absolutely minging. The second I have a drink in my hand it's a different story.

Wouldn't be a problem but I have a pint most days.
Luckily I’ve never been a drinker, I never liked the taste and hated hangovers. Mad to me considering all my mates drink and my dad would be an Olympian if it was a sport

Understandable, silly when you think about it but as you say it’s tremendous onetime.

One day you might just knock it on the head mate hopefully.
It's the whole act of smoking I enjoy. Nothing quite recreates it. I've had a Juul thing on and off for ages and that's the closest I've gettin to smoking but it's still a bit shit really.

Last edited:
It's the whole act of smoking I enjoy. Nothing quite recreates it. I've had a Juul thing on and off for ages and that's the closest I've getting to smoking but it's still a bit shit.

Vaping does nothing for me. Makes me cough like fuck and doesn't scratch any itch.

I also enjoy the act of smoking but after putting one of these pouches in the thought of having one was disgusting to me.

It's the whole act of smoking I enjoy. Nothing quite recreates it. I've had a Juul thing on and off for ages and that's the closest I've getting to smoking but it's still a bit shit.

It's the whole act of smoking I enjoy. Nothing quite recreates it. I've had a Juul thing on and off for ages and that's the closest I've gettin to smoking but it's still a bit shit really.
I ain’t had one for a while now but smtimes when I’m sat at my computer my hand reaches for where my tabs/ashtray used to be :lol:

I am glad I quit like but I just never imagined months later I’d be wanting a tab this bad …I f***ing dreamt savour them last week :oops:

Vaping does nothing for me. Makes me cough like fuck and doesn't scratch any itch.

I also enjoy the act of smoking but after putting one of these pouches in the thought of having one was disgusting to me.
My Mrs started to vape and has one nearly 24/7, every time I look at her she has the f***ing vape in ger hand, my bil is te also the same , f***ing huge smoke clouds wherever he is, he has one of them massive things, it’s f***ing ridiculous .

Back