Nordic Spirit nicotine pouches

Has anyone used these as an aid for packing in smoking tabs?

I tried them last night and they're absolutely rank but it stopped me wanting to smoke so that was canny.

First I’ve ever heard of them tbh, I quit in January mate and didn’t use anything, I was also in hospital all of feb where I couldn’t d have one even if I wanted which obviously helped, and they slapped a patch on me everyday.

Good luck anyway pal, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done, just wish I’d done it earlier tbh

First I’ve ever heard of them tbh, I quit in January mate and didn’t use anything, I was also in hospital all of feb where I couldn’t d have one even if I wanted which obviously helped, and they slapped a patch on me everyday.

Good luck anyway pal, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done, just wish I’d done it earlier tbh

I'm not a massive smoker but I'm trying to break the routine.

Hoyed all smoking paraphernalia into the bin, then I go out and once I'm 5 pints in I end up buying a baccy or a box of tabs.

Aye, tried a few different brands, quite a lot off free sample offers online. Think I prefer the fruity flavours rather than menthol, but none I've tried taste nice - feels like they're burning my gum. They work in getting nicotine into the body, though, so don't crave the tabs

I haven’t tried them, but I never liked the nicotine lozenges or gum - burns my mouth. A mate of mine likes those nicotine dipped toothpicks.

I’m currently on the 21mg patches which is going fine. I think I’ll do the full course.

I used/use them to get off the vapes. Haven’t touched one for well over a year now and have had no cravings to. I’m definitely hooked on the pouches instead but I look a lot less of an arsehole not having a trail of steam follwing me around.

I'm not a massive smoker but I'm trying to break the routine.

Hoyed all smoking paraphernalia into the bin, then I go out and once I'm 5 pints in I end up buying a baccy or a box of tabs.
I threw all mine out also, defo helped and I never go out for pints either, it’s gonna be hard as fuck if you drink often like, seem to smoke twice as much when drinking, my dad quits a lot and always starts again when he’s on the piss..

My biggest obstacle was the weed, I smoked a lot of it and made joints using tobacco. Every time I felt like a tab or joint I just went for a walk, that seemed to help take my mind off it

Tbh I coul kill a tab/joint right now mind, I thought after a month or two I’d not want one but fuck me man some Days I could kill one!!

Anyway again, good luck lad, it’s tough but you can do it,!

I’ve never smoked in my life but had a weird couple of months earlier in the year where I’d have these pouches constantly, especially whilst out on the drink. The thought of them make me sick now :lol:

Back