"None of these three signing improve our starting XI"

Quite literally none of them probs are week, or maybe next....they're either injured, not fit enough yet or just had a f***ing operation

Last edited:
It's class the "wait before you judge him" brigade like.

I can't think of many players that have completely proven people wrong when it comes to shit like this. Most the people that get discussed as being shite, are proper shite.

Last 3 windows

Lihadji
Ekwah
Anderson
Geldhart
Burstow
Bishop
Aouchiche
Dack
Triantis
Hemir
Mayenda
Pembele
Bellingham
Seelt
Rusyn
Hjedl
Styles
Mundle

How many of them have actually improved the starting 11
My god how frightening is that list.The only comfort I can derive is that they have given us a right load of shite but wont be able to sell them .

It's class the "wait before you judge him" brigade like.

I can't think of many players that have completely proven people wrong when it comes to shit like this. Most the people that get discussed as being shite, are proper shite.
Tbf this "have you seen him play before" way of reacting is now more apt than ever .....cos many of our signings have barely played a professional game before ;) :D

Let’s look at the facts instead of blaming the fans, and trying to pretend your the biggest Uber fan ever shall we.

Pritchard gone, arguably he made our best 11, Jobe has more potential, but pritchard is the better player currently, that’s our best 11 weakened for a start.

Styles - is he better than pritch, is he better than ekwah or Neil, will we drop Jobe for him, all a no, so no improvement there.

Lad from Leeds, couldn’t actually get in there squad, not first 11 there actual squad, he was third choice, is he better than what we have, nope.

Mundle has a grand total of 6 senior appearances to his name, is he better than Clarke or Roberts/Ba as they are our starting wingers?

There’s absolutely no way you can argue we’ve improved our first 11 because we haven’t.
Tell me a fit left back who’s better than this Leeds lad then. Get him in and Hume can go back to what he is - a very good right back

Let’s look at the facts instead of blaming the fans, and trying to pretend your the biggest Uber fan ever shall we.

Pritchard gone, arguably he made our best 11, Jobe has more potential, but pritchard is the better player currently, that’s our best 11 weakened for a start.

Styles - is he better than pritch, is he better than ekwah or Neil, will we drop Jobe for him, all a no, so no improvement there.

Lad from Leeds, couldn’t actually get in there squad, not first 11 there actual squad, he was third choice, is he better than what we have, nope.

Mundle has a grand total of 6 senior appearances to his name, is he better than Clarke or Roberts/Ba as they are our starting wingers?

There’s absolutely no way you can argue we’ve improved our first 11 because we haven’t.
Yep. An awful window. We’re weaker on the looks of it from Dec.

We plod on though remember. He is getting right on my tits with his banter.

Back