Non-League this saturday

I live 5 mins walk from the ground. They’ve got a decent set-up over Loop Meadow, shame they got off to a horrendous start to the season they’ve left themselves too much to avoid the drop.

Was going to head up to Banbury v Shields, but it clashes with my daughters music concert at school, I did along when they played at Brackley earlier in the season.

I drink in Didcot every now and again as have lots of old friends there.
My Brother lives on the LadyGrove Estate near the Ground.👍

West Auckland vs Tow Law for me.

Or Spennymoor vs Gloucester.

Either way I'll be supporting a team playing in black and white, unfortunately.

Change of plan as need previous purchase history for Harrogate vs Bradford so now going to Guiseley vs Ilkeston in the Northern Premier League premier division. Only my 2nd ground in that league but looks like there’s some decent ones

i've been to gainsborough trinity and fc united, both with spennymoor. gainsborough is a really decent ground
Hard work at seaham. Wind Is a nightmare. 0-0

Last edited:
Running Eastleigh 10k tomorrow so I’m down here taking in the Hartlepool game, ‘pools 1-0 up at half time, last quarter of an hour of first half it’s been chucking a major hailstorm down. Stopped and drying up again now.

Running Eastleigh 10k tomorrow so I’m down here taking in the Hartlepool game, ‘pools 1-0 up at half time, last quarter of an hour of first half it’s been chucking a major hailstorm down. Stopped and drying up again now.

f***ing Baltic at seaham. Not bad when the wind stops. 0-0 70 mins. Don't think we've had a shot on target

Eastleigh really went for the winner and almost got it with a header that came back off the inside of the post. Ref had a shocker earlier, Eastleigh attack ended with one of their players down injured and the ref waving play on and waiting for pools keeper to take the goal kick. Keeper puts the ball out, then after treatment, rather than restart with Eastleigh giving the ball back, ref decided to restart with a drop ball…..pools also denied a clear penalty a few minutes later.

Not a classic by any means but sone decent football in places, some of which was much better than what was served up against QPR last week….

Back