Non-League this saturday

I like to go to local teams like Sunderland RCA and West End when SAFC are not playing to support non-League football but they have really struggled for the last couple of seasons. West End have been crap for two seasons in Div 2 now but RCA were doing well in Div 1 until about halfway through last year and then dropped like a stone due to money issues. Lost a lot of players and the management team and had to play a lot of their reserve side so haven’t recovered.

This season they appointed the manger who was at Billingham Synthonia last season who brought in a load of new players but only got one point before he left. They then put the reserve manager in charge who was doing ok, steadied the ship but not brilliant and then got rid of him after he won their first game against Tow Law. New bloke who can’t be more than 25 seems clueless to me. Shouts a lot and has all his coaches miked up but they now concede about 5-7 goals a game. Ironically they had a young lad in goal who had come through the junior section who was brilliant but as soon as this new manger came in he hasn’t been seen since. The two they have in goal now are seriously shite, hence the number of goals they concede each game.

I went through to the match last night and they got beat by Heaton Stanington - it’s looking like relegation to Div 2 for them. I heard who I think was the Chairman being interviewed on social media and he said everything was ok and they had just been unlucky! Being in the position you are now in financially after finishing top half for the last few seasons, having a shite squad and conceding a handful each game being watched by about 40 people isn’t unlucky mate, that’s bad management so you need to step aside and let someone else run the club cos you are obviously out of your depth.

Occasionally go to watch Red Star as well and they have struggled this season.
Rumour had it they may combine with Sunderland West End next season ??

Noticed a red star coach get his marching orders. Must be a regular occurrence cos heard a couple of players discussing amongst themselves say 'Every f***ing week man, it embarrassing'

It was pathetic..we were stood by the Boro management and not once did they encourage thier own players , say anything helpful or tactical. Just endless abuse at the ref. It was pathetic

The linesman flagged a red star player offside, it was blatantly on side. The Boro manger started having a go at me for saying it was onside, starting saying something about my glasses and me eating chips. The stupid twat

Back