Nobody moving down a tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many people from outside the County will be going there for Xmas drinks? I live in County Durham (tier 3) and have heard of people nipping to Richmond, Nth York’s (Tier 2) for pub meals/drinks. I’ll be good until we can do it properly, miss the pub for a pint with the Mrs and with mates for a few pints. Roll on ... March?

Been to North york for a meal was nice...just booked a hotel and a meal for new years day in york also

It's the 'were planned' bit that I think is bollocks.

Given he immediately starts to talk about his tweets 'being suppressed' there's a pretty big red flag right there.

Random anonymous on twitter calling himself 'Statistics Guy' who appeared for the first time in April, links to an instagram that doesn't work, we don't know who he is, what is background is, whether he has any familiarity or experience with stats that you or I don't, whether he's competent at understanding data, whether he's cherry-picking or misinterpreting, and he thinks They are trying to suppress his tweets. Hmmmmmm.

Given he immediately starts to talk about his tweets 'being suppressed' there's a pretty big red flag right there.

Random anonymous on twitter calling himself 'Statistics Guy' who appeared for the first time in April, links to an instagram that doesn't work, we don't know who he is, what is background is, whether he has any familiarity or experience with stats that you or I don't, whether he's competent at understanding data, whether he's cherry-picking or misinterpreting, and he thinks They are trying to suppress his tweets. Hmmmmmm.
What is commonly known as a shite hawk.

I am in Herefordshire and am not sure it is a good move for us. I think the pubs will be a magnet for people from surrounding Tier 2 areas and we are not far from South Wales either.

I am in Herefordshire and am not sure it is a good move for us. I think the pubs will be a magnet for people from surrounding Tier 2 areas and we are not far from South Wales either.
Used to go in the Prince of Wales years back when I was out that way. Was a decent pub back then. Drove through Ledbury last week on the way out to Ross.

Wonder how many people from outside the County will be going there for Xmas drinks? I live in County Durham (tier 3) and have heard of people nipping to Richmond, Nth York’s (Tier 2) for pub meals/drinks. I’ll be good until we can do it properly, miss the pub for a pint with the Mrs and with mates for a few pints. Roll on ... March?

I'd assume quite a lot. However if they start asking for ID with address on then it'll reduce the numbers for sure. Police went into a few pubs near me the other week and fined those not adhering to tier rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back