nissan

So not brexit then ? I bet some knacker will try and blame the majority for them closing them down for what ever reason or length of time
Combination of factors mate, diesel sales plummeted, cannot get hold of components quickly enough for extra petrol engines, new paint plant trials upcoming and a incompetent top level fuck up,so yet again we will be playing catch up with other manufacturers again regarding new diesel legislation.

October is back to normal

Struggling due to lack of petrol engines, the engines are supplied by Renault

They themselves are doing well

Combination of factors mate, diesel sales plummeted, cannot get hold of components quickly enough for extra petrol engines, new paint plant trials upcoming and a incompetent top level fuck up,so yet again we will be playing catch up with other manufacturers again regarding new diesel legislation.

Big time

Well , line 2 is done with stand downs after next week. But could still be days off but with banked hours. If I've understood it right
Think we are done for now but if the dvd we got last night is to go by, i expect somethings brewing up.

What happened there like ?
Just totally read the market forecast wrong, now bleating on about new euro legislation on diesel emissions and the cost of meeting the new regs. Thats just a quick summary mind. And the 110,000 unsold cars sitting at the dealers even though we are supposed to build to order

Well , line 2 is done with stand downs after next week. But could still be days off but with banked hours. If I've understood it right
There can be 7 stand downs first mate.

Last edited:

Back