nissan

Think we are done for now but if the dvd we got last night is to go by, i expect somethings brewing up.

Just totally read the market forecast wrong, now bleating on about new euro legislation on diesel emissions and the cost of meeting the new regs. Thats just a quick summary mind. And the 110,000 unsold cars sitting at the dealers even though we are supposed to build to order

There can be 7 stand downs first mate.
I love them me, class having Friday off

That was planned months ago, shifting a lot of IT work to romania so I was suprised they used it in the brief they recently gave out. Although this year is a pay negotiations year
Aye, mostly outsourced agency staff we heard. This year will be the toughest negs ever!!! The script is already being penned.

Lad from work reckons he got sacked from Nissan for nutting his supervisor
Knowing nissan they would have pushed that all the way through the justice system.

Mmm for sackable offence of gross misconduct?? Think he is being economical with the truth marra, have known 2 cases of people slapping their gaffers and they didn’t pass go and get £200.:lol:
They very rarely sack people they prefer giving a few thousand to people either wanting out or forced out on the basis you sign a document not to bad mouth the company in the press

They very rarely sack people they prefer giving a few thousand to people either wanting out or forced out on the basis you sign a document not to bad mouth the company in the press
We are talking about a bloke who allegedly nutted his supervisor and got a few grand to leave. I am telling you it did not happen mate.

:lol::lol::lol:
Have seen dozens sacked in my time, my gaffer has sacked about eight while i have had him:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back