nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree. Desperately waiting for the virtual console now to play some games I've missed over the years. My last Nintendo was the n64
You've got no chance any time soon. They'll be releasing 500 mini N64s soon.

Nintendo just dont support their consoles with lots of quality games anymore. They absolutely need to boost their game development departments and have atleast 3 nintendo titles out each year

Name them
Off the top of my head for 2017:

BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2.

Honourable mention to Mario Kart 8 Delux (technically a re-release), I'm sure there will be a couple of others either released in 2017 or due by the end of the year.

Nintendo really can't be accused of not providing first party games. Third party support has been the issue.

Off the top of my head for 2017:

BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2.

Honourable mention to Mario Kart 8 Delux (technically a re-release), I'm sure there will be a couple of others either released in 2017 or due by the end of the year.

Nintendo really can't be accused of not providing first party games. Third party support has been the issue.
I forgot about splatoon 2. Not really a fan. They need to keep that up then. The previous years of the wii u were barren towards the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back