Nigel Pearson and Kevin Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play mate, but I am clearly jsut talking about football and SKP, I dont doubt the things you are saying but I just dont care, just want to stick to football.

That's fine, mate but I was left in a position to justify why I suspect the poster is mag wum.

Phillips wouldn't be my personal choice. Despite him being a tonic that think we all need in terms of giving us a lift I'm dubious of what he would be like as a manager and would be a bit of a gamble.

I'd be happy with him as a no 2 or as a coach though with the possibility of him taking over somewhere down the line if we think/he shown he's good enough.

Only if Stone Cold Steve Austin isn't available of course.

That's fine, mate but I was left in a position to justify why I suspect the poster is mag wum.

Phillips wouldn't be my personal choice. Despite him being a tonic that think we all need in terms of giving us a lift I'm dubious of what he would be like as a manager and would be a bit of a gamble.

I'd be happy with him as a no 2 or as a coach though with the possibility of him taking over somewhere down the line if we think/he shown he's good enough.

Only if Stone Cold Steve Austin isn't available of course.

:lol:

yep fair post hard to disagree.

Just the other day SKP said he had been doing a bit of research and in his opinion a Satori takeover with Donald still on the board was not going to lead to any real change because SAFC was still being run by the same people.

It strikes me that's not the sort of thing that anyone says if they are hoping that the people they have criticized might employ them.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is attached to another group who are not in the position Juan and co are

Pearson is an interesting one. You're basically debating how long his disciplinarian style resonates with players. It may be more effective the further you go down the pyramid (I can't imagine it did wonders for that cosmopolitan Watford squad), but I think regardless of who comes in there needs to be some clear and obvious changes to the squad.

Don’t rate Pearson - and I’ve read a couple of interviews with him recently where he didn’t seem in great health. I wish the bloke well, but I don’t want him as our manager.

I've never thought much of parson since he held that player down on the touchline..... And continued to hold him down!

However, being 'Marmite' I think is exactly what we need. Rather than the bores arse we have currently.

He also sets his team's up to win.

Rodwell has said the prospective owners have entered a period of exclusivity.
The club haven't confirmed or denied who that is.
It could be William Storey, the Dreyfus deal reported in L'Equipe/The Guardian, deal mentioned
by Nixon being brokered by Matty Pauls or another deal.
But if Rodwell was telling the truth about exclusivity being in place, Storey, L'Equipe/The Guardian and Nixon can't all be right.
Someone is lying.
Safe to say Storey probably is, but which of the others?

This only works if you don't read any of the stories and believe all of them to be saying - this person will buy Sunderland now, rather than this person is working on a deal.

It's quite clear that Dreyfus is in the box seat, all mainstream media sources, even slightly more downbeat accounts (e.g. the Times) acknowledge that. He's had a fee agreed with Donald, Donald/Methven have their long-term bet retained and there is one shareholder, Sartori, who seems pretty certain to vote it through. I really can't see anyone else gazumping them, given all those structural factors.

There isn't really much inconsistency out there. Just be patient.

Because fleetwood and charlton are small clubs giving jobs to violent toe rags like bowyer and Barton.

I’d rather not compare us to them thanks
In all fairness, they’ve knocked spots off Ross and Parkinson in comparison.
Barton in particular is doing a helluva job.

Rodwell has said the prospective owners have entered a period of exclusivity.
The club haven't confirmed or denied who that is.
It could be William Storey, the Dreyfus deal reported in L'Equipe/The Guardian, deal mentioned
by Nixon being brokered by Matty Pauls or another deal.
But if Rodwell was telling the truth about exclusivity being in place, Storey, L'Equipe/The Guardian and Nixon can't all be right.
Someone is lying.
Safe to say Storey probably is, but which of the others?
Bob knars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back