Nigel Clough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you hear him after our game against them. What he said his dad said about us I think he would jump at the chance. Personally, I think there are better managers about in L1 and L2 than him who I would target if Coleman left
Why refuse forest he's got a safe job at the moment

We arent a big job.
You never change. What a miserable sod you are. Utterly without any character, downbeat and an absolute piece of misery.

Did you hear him after our game against them. What he said his dad said about us I think he would jump at the chance. Personally, I think there are better managers about in L1 and L2 than him who I would target if Coleman left
Who?

Your a mag though
So a league 1 team with zero funds,zero ambition and a chairman who has washed his hands of the club is "a big job"?

On what are you basing that claim?

Hiding from the glaringly obvious is doing you no favours at all.

We are a league 1 team and wont even be in the top 2 favourites to go up, get a grip.

So a league 1 team with zero funds,zero ambition and a chairman who has washed his hands of the club is "a big job"?

On what are you basing that claim?

Hiding from the glaringly obvious is doing you no favours at all.

We are a league 1 team and wont even be in the top 2 favourites to go up, get a grip.
So Leeds weren't a big team either

At some point it stops becoming the managers fault. When that it I don’t know it it will happen. Lose a couple and the manager hasn’t a clue. Can we just not stick with one.

He wouldn't leave Burton Albion to come here.
Every manager has his price

Don't we pay the Welsh Wizard a million quid a year bet clough would love that

Caught the back end of the Burton match & you coukd hear a Bolton fan shout

Ow Parkinson man why don't you just fuck off :lol:

When the Bolton players went owa to applaud the away fans nearly to a man they were given the bird :lol:

For the 10 quillianth time no manager will achieve anything with the utter shit standard of player at our club.
That's not true though is it?
We'll finish rock bottom with 8 internationals and God knows how much premier league experience. Below a team made of entirely free transfers.
We by no means have a squad of world beaters but they're not the worst in the championship

Reactions: WHD
I don't think he'd want the job and I think he's one of those, who for whatever reason (like Eddie Howe), whatever it is with him only works at Burton Albion.

He has only ever excelled there, did nowt at Derby or Sheffield United. No reason to think that at 52 years old, that is going to change.

Dare I say it.............not sure he'd take a step down FROM BURTON f***ing ALBION

Never had less faith that we can attract anyone...manager or players, worth having any more. Why would anyone remotely interested in their future career consider it under the present regime. I’m seriously worried about the types we’ll sign this summer.

He won’t move. Doesn’t need to. He’s rich enuff to not have to through his own efforts nivver mind that his dad was a millionaire. He’ll nivver manage more than an hours drive from home. Fair play to the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back