Niceonemarra v Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the f***ing hell in Sam Neill is going on here then ? :lol:.
Nice one marra is in training
Now there’s a blast from the past. Haven’t seen him since school.

In @Goat Eyes year iirc.
Good mate of mine. He promotes quite a bit stuff up here and North Yorkshire.
Maybe he was... I’m sure he was a year below me but I could well be wrong.
He has a younger brother not sure the age gap like

Last edited:
I think for legality sake it's way more sensible if it's technically kept as a spar. Anything more is expensive and complicated. I've also got some professional accreditation that may be at risk from that route, as it would be an unlicensed fight.
Look everyone ^ he is worried that I will KO him in front of everyone on a big stage. Clearly a cop out. I don't blame you Titus for your fear marra I'd be afraid if I was you too. Looks like we will have to do this the old fashioned way, do you like onions marra?

Can we merge this with the latest boxing crack thread please?

Look everyone ^ he is worried that I will KO him in front of everyone on a big stage. Clearly a cop out. I don't blame you Titus for your fear marra I'd be afraid if I was you too. Looks like we will have to do this the old fashioned way, do you like onions marra?

Just worry about yourself marra and vice versa :lol:
Will there be head gear and 16 oz gloves?

I actually detest headgear, so won't be using if possible.

Just worry about yourself marra and vice versa :lol:

I actually detest headgear, so won't be using if possible.
Can I wear a cycling helmet just for a laugh like. I could wear it over my face when we start fighting to protect my face from your raging thunder.

I have a feeling you won’t need it.
@niceonemarra have you ever been in a ring with a boxer mate?
I have had various opponents mate and fought in many rings, a boxing ring would be a new one for me but its what I strive for hence the upcoming fight.

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back