Niceonemarra v Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I missing something here?

Isn’t Titus a lad who fancies himself wrongly or rightly so and has had a few fights but has avoided the likes of lads like me who would obviously goodnight him.

I know for a fact niceone is a recluse (not that I’m making fun of this) is ill and can’t leave the house

Isn’t Titus a lad who fancies himself wrongly or rightly so and has had a few fights but has avoided the likes of lads like me who would obviously goodnight him.

I know for a fact niceone is a recluse (not that I’m making fun of this) is ill and can’t leave the house
Take the night off mate you are obviously pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:

You really are a nasty piece of work and have shown yourself up a few times.

Not at all, been kicked to fuck plenty of times mate. It's what happens when you aren't a fantasist. There'll be plenty people on this board over the years who can kick the fuck out of me in a boxing ring no doubt.

You would never in a million years be one of them though :lol:.

Not at all, been kicked to fuck plenty of times mate. It's what happens when you aren't a fantasist. There'll be plenty people on this board over the years who can kick the fuck out of me in a boxing ring no doubt.

Give over daft get I’m taking the piss. I know fuck all about boxing.

Honest mate what an absolute pleasure it was getting to know you, people should understand that there is no grudge at all between us we are both just professional people trying to get a head in the world and enjoying the ride. You mentioned a few days ago you thought I might be a troll, this ooosh yeah guy really is a troll he follows me about (when he isn't banned) and starts with the derogatory comments. oh well at least its not boring on here marra.

He’s no competition to you mate. No fight experience. Be class if you both fought drunk for logistical reasons.
I don't fight dweebs mate that's why I agreed to fight Titus as he knows what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back