NFL 2022

I can’t understand Tampa Bay. If they are going to tank just play Trask and save the cash.

They're only paying him backup money, the coach likes him, he's a Heisman winner and number 1 draft pick. By all accounts he's a good guy around the locker room. If it clicks then you've got yourself a bargain, if it doesn't then no harm done.

We ain't messing 😎

They can deal with his diva side now! Canny player but his moaning is ridiculous. He got upset when jets fans found his burner account on twitter 😂

If the Dolphins sort their offensive line out a bit (and Tua stays protected/fit) it'll be a hell of a division next season

2x Superbowl winning WR Mecole Hardman is now at the Jets

Meh, if he's a Berrios replacement that's cool. If he's a Moore one it's a bit concerning.
And Elijah Moore traded to Cleveland.
Thought he might have been part of the Rodgers trade.

Nah, can't imagine MlF wanting to bring in a player who spent most of last year bitching about his brother :lol:

It'll be Corey Davis in the Rodgers trade I'd guess, and a second rounder.

Guessing we've traded Moore to get ourselves another second rounder, so when we give you ours then we can still have a pick. Still a bit disappointed, feels like Browns got a bargain

Last edited:
Nah, can't imagine MlF wanting to bring in a player who spent most of last year bitching about his brother :lol:

Guessing we've traded Moore to get ourselves another second rounder, so when we give you ours then we can still have a pick. Still a bit disappointed, feels like Browns got a bargain

That's a good point, I forgot they sat him one week because of his hissy fit.

I did like Corey Davis in Tennessee, but to me the 13th pick should be the starting point.

That's a good point, I forgot they sat him one week because of his hissy fit.

I did like Corey Davis in Tennessee, but to me the 13th pick should be the starting point.

I'll be astonished if the 13th pick is included.

Most things I've read seem to have a second rounder this year, plus Davis, and conditional pick next year (nee idea on conditions).

Would assume the only way first rounder be involved if there's a pick swap (13 for 15)

Meh, if he's a Berrios replacement that's cool. If he's a Moore one it's a bit concerning.

I sense OBJ...

Last edited:

Two divas together, would make sense. OB I will probably be injured after 3 or so games

Yup, Moore has gone to the Browns along with a third round pick for a second round pick
Means the Jets have picks 42 and 43 now

Last edited:
Austin Hooper and OJ Howard into the tight end room in Vegas to replace Waller and Foster Moreau, who has been diagnosed with cancer. Aged 25. :cry:

Two divas together, would make sense. OB I will probably be injured after 3 or so games

Yup, Moore has gone to the Browns along with a third round pick for a second round pick
Means the Jets have picks 42 and 43 now

Yeah, feel like that's a decent deal for the Browns, equivalent to a third rounder for Moore. Suppose we'd struggle to get more for him after the stunt he pulled last year, still a shame though. Think he could be a very good receiver.

Back