NFL 2021

Back in the 80s I watch it and gan to work for an 8am start. This was the first I’d watched to the end for years…..woke up at 10.
Decent game not great. If it’d gone the other way VAR wad be under discussion. I’d no skin in the game but wadve preferred a winner who don’t upsticks on a regular basis.

Tbh I didn’t think it was a good game. Exciting, but second half in particular lacking in good offensive plays. Cincinnati got a dodgy TD and aside from that a couple of FGs and defences dominating.

LA better side so deserved to win.
Yeah feel similar…but when it came to the crunch and Stafford had no choice but to throw it, he and Kupp came up trumps….an almost identical ending to their game v 49ers in the NFC champ game. Rams just edged it imo but i was hoping the Bengals could hold on…they were never gonna score again imo

Last edited:
Back in the 80s I watch it and gan to work for an 8am start. This was the first I’d watched to the end for years…..woke up at 10.
Decent game not great. If it’d gone the other way VAR wad be under discussion. I’d no skin in the game but wadve preferred a winner who don’t upsticks on a regular basis.
To be fair the Rams have spent the majority of their existence as an LA team.

One move that has to be laughed at in some way is when the Colts snuck out of Baltimore to go to Indianapolis to avoid a bill that would allow Baltimore to seize control of the Colts team.

That’s how passionately i fee about how shit it is.
Nice one. You don't need to share every thought that enters your head.
On another note. Was explaining to the daughter last night that the cheerleaders were known as the Ben gals, which is canny.

Had a look at other teams and the buffalo Jill's is also a good one.
Sadly no longer with us, following a dispute over pay and conditions.

Last edited:

Back