NFL 2021

I have just watched the cowgirls v niners highlights. How many stupid penalties were there. Especially by the Dallas offensive line. They didn't even have the excuse of the crowd noise meaning they couldn't hear.

Tbf the 49ers seemed to have a higher % of fans in the seats, I know the cowboys have a lot of unreserved seating like.

That Bills win v the Jets that knocked them out of the play offs and got the Steelers in is fondly remembered.
The bills are basically your first team mate. I remember that day on the equivalent thread (maybe 2016?). I think it was Rex Ryans super bowl :lol:

The bills are basically your first team mate. I remember that day on the equivalent thread (maybe 2016?). I think it was Rex Ryans super bowl :lol:
Without that game that Steelers Bengals wildcard game doesn't happen! I also like how Beasley continues to be booed :lol: Good to see you back mate, noticed you hadn't posted on here for a while!

Without that game that Steelers Bengals wildcard game doesn't happen! I also like how Beasley continues to be booed :lol: Good to see you back mate, noticed you hadn't posted on here for a while!
Same one where AB got clocked off Burfict?

Aye I’ve gave my season card up for Sunderland till Donald goes so I don’t look on here anymore. Don’t watch the games or owt so pointless coming on! I’m all good though, just had some downtime from work today so thought I’d have a look at the reaction to the shambles in Dallas :lol:.Seems to be more and more Bills fans these days, good to see!

On another note, I always remember when the Seahawks were good and this board was littered with Seahawks fans, it was crackers. Must have been a quarter of the posters on here, at that time. I’m surprised KC don’t have more backing on here and in the UK in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same one where AB got clocked off Burfict?

Aye I’ve gave my season card up for Sunderland till Donald goes so I don’t look on here anymore. Don’t watch the games or owt so pointless coming on! I’m all good though, just had some downtime from work today so thought I’d have a look at the reaction to the shambles in Dallas :lol:.Seems to be more and more Bills fans these days, good to see!

On another note, I always remember when the Seahawks were good and this board was littered with Seahawks fans, it was crackers. Must have been a quarter of the posters on here, at that time. I’m surprised KC don’t have more backing on here and in the UK in general.
Aye, and then the meltdown from the Bengals was glorious, that was Jan 2016 time flies!

Ah right, was hoping it would be something like that.

If the Cowboys don’t sack McCarthy today they deserve all the heartbreaking defeats they get. One of the most horrifically coached games I’ve ever seen last night
More to do with all the stupid fouls they give away...can't win games giving that many fouls away.. started to look like a team once they sorted they shit out

That is mad that like and will never be beaten.

They said the same about all of Schumacher's records. Hamilton has surpassed most of them up to now
Oh dear Kyler Murray. Oh dear oh dear.

Just watched it, they've been rubbish for weeks so the result wasn't a surprise. Murray was a lot worse than I thought he would be though, his confidence must be in his boots

Last edited:
Some superb match ups for this weekend.
I’m going for:

Bengals to upset the Titans
49’ers to beat GB (Sorry @scott934)

You can’t get a fag paper between Kansas /Buffalo & Tampa Bay / Rams so I’m going TB & Kansas purely on home advantage

Ive watched a fair few Seahawks games and Wilson I think could do with a move. He was MVP level first half of last season and has had more off days since then but when he is on it he is incredible.
Ower small to see ower the line so has to throw wide or hand off according to the Spurs/Seahawks fan next door who gets his info from a genuine Seattle exile who gets in one of our locals. As a Lions enthusiast I’m not gannin in there to have the piss ripped out of me by either of them. Apparently that’s genuine info backed up by the ridiculously low number of centre of the field throws he tries and/or completes and other data.
Thus it’s the only nfl shite I can spout with any degree of certainty since the days of Elway- Marino.
Go Lions…….as if.
Did you not watch him v the Lions?! Going to be a long season next season if we can't find a QB.
Scoring less than 50 against the Lions should be a sacking offence for everyone involved in the franchise. Popcorn sellers to head coach sack em all.

Last edited:
Mike Mayock fired by the Raiders, I guess that means Rich Bisaccia isn't getting the full time gig either.
On the contrary, I think. You rarely see a GM get fired when a team makes the playoffs, which suggests Davis is (for once) blaming the right guy.

If Bisaccia doesn't get the job there, he'll get one elsewhere, and that has the potential to make the Raiders look really bad if he does well; just ask the Colts if they wish they'd hired Bruce Arians permanently after his interim gig in 2012.
Ower small to see ower the line so has to throw wide or hand off according to the Spurs/Seahawks fan next door who gets his info from a genuine Seattle exile who gets in one of our locals. As a Lions enthusiast I’m not gannin in there to have the piss ripped out of me by either of them. Apparently that’s genuine info backed up by the ridiculously low number of centre of the field throws he tries and/or completes and other data.
It's not just seeing over the line, it's throwing over it. Short throws over the middle are completely different when your QB is 6' or shorter because the line needs to physically open holes for the throws to go through or the throws need to be lofted. DLs are specifically coached to put their hands straight up to try to bat down throws, and it makes a big difference.

For example, at least two of the touchdowns Josh Allen threw this week are balls Wilson or Murray just couldn't throw because the balls needed to be thrown very hard and low, but the blocking schemes didn't have double teams to create throwing lanes. It's much, much easier to throw over the middle if your QB is tall, and it's also much easier to block for a tall QB for the same reason.

Last edited:
On the contrary, I think. You rarely see a GM get fired when a team makes the playoffs, which suggests Davis is (for once) blaming the right guy.

If Bisaccia doesn't get the job there, he'll get one elsewhere, and that has the potential to make the Raiders look really bad if he does well; just ask the Colts if they wish they'd hired Bruce Arians permanently after his interim gig in 2012.
Bisaccia is, apparently, Mayock's man and he's been pushing for him to get the gig permanently. Suggests to me that they don't want to give it him, we'll see though.

I think they're all in on Jim Harbaugh.

Bisaccia is, apparently, Mayock's man and he's been pushing for him to get the gig permanently. Suggests to me that they don't want to give it him, we'll see though.

I was hoping the Bears would get Harbaugh but rumour is he has agreed an improved deal with Michigan, funded by the Dolphins owner who is also a huge fan of his.

Very good coach, good person even if he's a hardass, but I don't think the authoritarian style works in the NFL in 2022. It's a different league even than when he left it. If he's truly interested in coming back, they'll have competition - but they might have the best job opening out there.

I was hoping the Bears would get Harbaugh but rumour is he has agreed an improved deal with Michigan, funded by the Dolphins owner who is also a huge fan of his.
Seems strange that the 'Fins owner would pay him to stay at UM if he has his own job opening?
Very good coach, good person even if he's a hardass, but I don't think the authoritarian style works in the NFL in 2022. It's a different league even than when he left it. If he's truly interested in coming back, they'll have competition - but they might have the best job opening out there.
Would fit the mold of a Davis family hire, would go well on a huge billboard on the strip.

Between Vegas and Miami for the most tempting IMO, would be Jacksonville if it wasn't Jacksonville.

Last edited:
Seems strange that the 'Fins owner would pay him to stay at UM if he has his own job opening?

Would fit the mold of a Davis family hire, would go well on a huge billboard on the strip.

Between Vegas and Miami for the most tempting IMO, would be Jacksonville if it wasn't Jacksonville.
Spot on re Jacksonville and on the Davis thing.

I think Miami's a bad fit for Harbaugh and he for it, Michigan connection aside. They have an entrenched incompetent GM who has the ear of a meddlesome, incompetent owner and just fired a hardass-type coach who did about as well as could possibly be expected with a sad-looking roster. The theoretical prospect of fixing Tagovailoa isn't enough to make that team a winner. And I'm not sure Ross is ready to get embarrassed by another college coach fleeing quickly back to college when he sees the mess from the inside, like Saban did.

I think the dark horse would be Chicago. Roster is better than the record shows; GM is gone; young QB who could actually improve; Harbaugh has unfinished business from his many years there as a player. Ownership is crap, though, and Harbaugh might share my opinion that Fields won't amount to much regardless of who coaches him, in which case that one goes straight out the window.

Last edited:

Back