NFL 2020

Yeah solely based on todays game the Jags looked really bad, Luton threw 4 Ints and should have been 6 and some of the coaching decisions were strange. Still doubt the Jets will win but stranger things have happened in the NFL, also got to idea even if the Jets and Jags finish on the same wins who would get the first pick? Think it goes by strength of schedule.

You not learned your lesson the first time?!

Aye goes on SoS, Jags have an “easier” one than us at the moment so they would be the number one pick.

Obviously that changes week to week, but we are paired with the AFC and NFC West, so hard for us to have a easy enough SoS to hurt us.

Generally we have one of the toughest SoS in the league (not an excuse, we had a piss easy one last year and it masked how bad we really were).

Is anyone looking forward to Dallas v Washington at prime time in the U.K. on Thursday?

I know it’s traditional for them to play and I’ll watch it but I’m not expecting a 36 plays 38 game

Miami have gone back to Fitzpatrick. Edit: because of injury
Is anyone looking forward to Dallas v Washington at prime time in the U.K. on Thursday?

I know it’s traditional for them to play and I’ll watch it but I’m not expecting a 36 plays 38 game
I wish it was swapped with the Ravens Steelers game so i can watch that instead of that shite game.

Miami have gone back to Fitzpatrick. Edit: because of injury

I wish it was swapped with the Ravens Steelers game so i can watch that instead of that shite game.
Agreed. When I saw that I was disappointed. It’s in Skysports mix as well so I don’t need any dodgy stream coverage. I’m tempted to stay up for that one

mistake it’s on ordinary sky one, not sports, and I get that

Last edited:
Thielin has an invisible cloak on tonight, wide open time and again v DallaS. They were doing ok Dallas but looks like the Viks will end up winning

@scott934 getting a bit twitchy here? Colts coming back strong now.

Last edited:
Thielin has an invisible cloak on tonight, wide open time and again v DallaS. They were doing ok Dallas but looks like the Viks will end up winning

@scott934 getting a bit twitchy here? Colts coming back strong now.

The Colts look like a team that are built to beat teams like the Packers, I expect them to run the ball down our throat on this drive

Back