NFL 2020

:lol:

With Clemson losing to Notre Dame when Trev was out with Covid, there can't be any real doubt about how good he is (potentially). But would you put your house on the Jets pulling something mental on draft day? Not me.

It will definitely be a QB and I don't believe Darnold is as 'injured' as they say. Just hope they don't fuck it up.

Gase reckons nobody is tanking.... Either he's super shit or a liar 😂

It will definitely be a QB and I don't believe Darnold is as 'injured' as they say. Just hope they don't fuck it up.

He's already proving himself to be shit over his entire head coaching career, I'm sure him and the players aren't tanking the GM and owners however may not be wanting to win...

Based on the Jags game today you want to hope the Jets don't sneak a win somewhere, terrible coaching and QB play there too i doubt they get another win.

Random question which I don’t know the answer but here we go. what is the highest a kicker has been selected in the draft?
Raiders took Janitkowski 17th overall, good kicker but ridiculous to pick him that high.

Bucs took Aguayo in the second round and he was shite.

He's already proving himself to be shit over his entire head coaching career, I'm sure him and the players aren't tanking the GM and owners however may not be wanting to win...

Based on the Jags game today you want to hope the Jets don't sneak a win somewhere, terrible coaching and QB play there too i doubt they get another win.

Pats last game of the season. Probable 2nd string pats...
Sea bass. For @Boot Cleaner fancy a kicker?

Get in there. All in before HT. lovely jubblie

Our kickers actually alright to be fair 😂 But he'll probably want more money and we'll release him...

What a catch by Dallas. C D Lamb😳

Last edited:

He is super shit like. the lowest of the low and he is desperate to get a win or two to save his reputation.At the minute his basically done in the league.

Thing is, the Jags have (by and large) been competitive this year. Close against a Packers, Chrgers, beat the Colts and just look like a bad football team who don’t quite have enough.

We are a sorry excuse.

In terms of sneaking a win, today was a worry so hopefully we see this out. We’ve still got Dolphins, Seahawks, Rams, Browns and Raiders who are all playing for something so you’d expect they’re safe losses.

The worry is, Pats in final game. Could do with them needing to win like but not looking likely.

Thing is, the Jags have (by and large) been competitive this year. Close against a Packers, Chrgers, beat the Colts and just look like a bad football team who don’t quite have enough.

We are a sorry excuse.

In terms of sneaking a win, today was a worry so hopefully we see this out. We’ve still got Dolphins, Seahawks, Rams, Browns and Raiders who are all playing for something so you’d expect they’re safe losses.

The worry is, Pats in final game. Could do with them needing to win like but not looking likely.

Yeah solely based on todays game the Jags looked really bad, Luton threw 4 Ints and should have been 6 and some of the coaching decisions were strange. Still doubt the Jets will win but stranger things have happened in the NFL, also got to idea even if the Jets and Jags finish on the same wins who would get the first pick? Think it goes by strength of schedule.
MVP playing well in that first half. :cool:

(please don't be a jinx)
You not learned your lesson the first time?!

Last edited:

Back