NFL 2020

We beat ourselves, took some getting over that game :cry:
Up by 10 at half time running the ball with ease and for some reason Greg Roman runs a pass play which is intercepted and got us back in it.

We're 8-0 and still no idea if we're any good or not, seem to play well when they desperately need to but theres at least 2 quarters of shite every game.

Not even staying up for the Jet's tonight. They're dreadful to watch and (being brutally honest) I'd prefer them to lose to help the tank. So not going to knacker myself for tomorrow to stay up and cheer on the Pats!

Got a nasty feeling we somehow get a win, as dreadful as we are it would be so us to finally beat the Pats and it be something which actually fucks us up.

Marlon Humphrey gets an illness tests negative to COVID and they play him v Steelers and tests positive afterwards and now Vance McDonald has an illness tests negative and plays v Cowboys and now has tested positive could be a costly and stupid error to make, in a pandemic you'd think they wouldn't take chances like that.

Marlon Humphrey gets an illness tests negative to COVID and they play him v Steelers and tests positive afterwards and now Vance McDonald has an illness tests negative and plays v Cowboys and now has tested positive could be a costly and stupid error to make, in a pandemic you'd think they wouldn't take chances like that.

I can’t believe the season is going ahead the way things are..every week there’s players or coaches..5 Dolphins last week..having to self isolate..what’s it going to take??

Chuffed with that.Tank for Trevor remains on

If they Jets end up with the first pick, which looks highly likely, Lawrence has said he may stay back at Clemson for his Senior year rather than risk getting drafted by the Jets. If he decides to come out into the draft, he may do an "Eli" and state he'll refuse to sign a contract with the Jets. If they pick Lawrence with the first pick, do you think he'd play? What would they do with Darnold? Is Sam already a bust? I dont think they'd get much more than a 4th round pick at this point if they traded him. That's on Gase.

If they Jets end up with the first pick, which looks highly likely, Lawrence has said he may stay back at Clemson for his Senior year rather than risk getting drafted by the Jets. If he decides to come out into the draft, he may do an "Eli" and state he'll refuse to sign a contract with the Jets. If they pick Lawrence with the first pick, do you think he'd play? What would they do with Darnold? Is Sam already a bust? I dont think they'd get much more than a 4th round pick at this point if they traded him. That's on Gase.

As far as I’m concerned it’s utter bullshit that he’ll stay at school - if he wants to risk $40m then he needs his head looking at.

It’s not like he’d avoid us this year then next year suddenly he’d get picked by the Chiefs in the number one slot. The the Number One pick is always bad, that’s the deal.

And he could do an “Eli” but so could any number one pick.

As for Darnold, he’s done in NYC unfortunately. The kid has buckets of raw talent, but needed properly coaching and Gase has let his flaws rot to the point he looks lost now. He’s a poorer QB than his first year, which is damning.

That said....apparently there’s quite a few teams around the league still think highly of him, and I could see us getting a 2nd or a 3rd off someone like the Colts, Steelers or Saints. Maybes not but who knows.

As far as I’m concerned it’s utter bullshit that he’ll stay at school - if he wants to risk $40m then he needs his head looking at.

It’s not like he’d avoid us this year then next year suddenly he’d get picked by the Chiefs in the number one slot. The the Number One pick is always bad, that’s the deal.

And he could do an “Eli” but so could any number one pick.

As for Darnold, he’s done in NYC unfortunately. The kid has buckets of raw talent, but needed properly coaching and Gase has let his flaws rot to the point he looks lost now. He’s a poorer QB than his first year, which is damning.

That said....apparently there’s quite a few teams around the league still think highly of him, and I could see us getting a 2nd or a 3rd off someone like the Colts, Steelers or Saints. Maybes not but who knows.

Yeah, i agree with most of that. Its a shame about Darnold. He's in the same boat as Josh Rosen in that they've both been put in terrible situations throughout their first 3 years in the league. I think both are better than they have shown so far and i think if they can get into the right programme their careers could be resurrected.

Back