NFL 2020

Just finished watching that, the Jets threw that game. No question about it.

From 12 men on the field, from chucking the interception in their only play of the first 10 minutes of the 4th, to playing soft to make sure the Pats got into field goal range at the end.

No doubt in my mind they threw that. :lol:

From 12 men on the field, from chucking the interception in their only play of the first 10 minutes of the 4th, to playing soft to make sure the Pats got into field goal range at the end.

Good!! I was fuming when they were winning 😂

Whilst that is very possible......I’m guessing you haven’t seen us much this year?

That is what we are. We are an undisciplined, badly coached, disorganised and defensively soft team.

The mistakes we made just looked like us.

Similrly, I cannot imagine why the players would buy into throwing it.

Whilst that is very possible......I’m guessing you haven’t seen us much this year?

That is what we are. We are an undisciplined, badly coached, disorganised and defensively soft team.

The mistakes we made just looked like us.

Similrly, I cannot imagine why the players would buy into throwing it.

Well no. If I was going to watch a comedy team (now that the Raiders have got their act together) it would be the SMBrowns.....

Just that last 5:20, I was sat laughing at the telly. They managed to run an extra defender on just in the nick of time to get 12 and give the Pats a second chance... No way do they throw a 50 yard pass up two scores with 8 minutes left (their first play of the quarter), then with under 2:00 left throw it again. Then they'd pretty much shut down the Pats passing game for 59 minutes, so when the Pats needed to go 50 yards in 50 seconds with 3 time outs they suddenly start playing soft zones and handing them the middle.

Insanity.

Chuffed with that.Tank for Trevor remains on

I heard some discussion on Trevor Lawrence the other day about how highly rated he is - can't remember who the pundit was, but they said they rated him as the most naturally gifted QB since Elway and that if somehow the Texans got the first pick, they should look to offload Watson and take Lawrence :eek:

The 12 men on the field was bad but they ended up holding the pats to a FG from that drive!

Well no. If I was going to watch a comedy team (now that the Raiders have got their act together) it would be the SMBrowns.....

Just that last 5:20, I was sat laughing at the telly. They managed to run an extra defender on just in the nick of time to get 12 and give the Pats a second chance... No way do they throw a 50 yard pass up two scores with 8 minutes left (their first play of the quarter), then with under 2:00 left throw it again. Then they'd pretty much shut down the Pats passing game for 59 minutes, so when the Pats needed to go 50 yards in 50 seconds with 3 time outs they suddenly start playing soft zones and handing them the middle.

Insanity.
What incentive does Flacco and the rest of the players have for losing the game? They're just a poorly coached team and teams like that find ways to lose games.

Last edited:
I cant work out a strategy

Seeing as you’re playing me, I should probably tell that a good strategy is to pick Jags players 😉

However, you may already do this so apologies if so, but the best strategy I could advise is to pick a game you think will be high scoring, and then stack from one team (QB with couple of pass catchers)and then “bring it back” with a player or two from other team.

For example, you might think Bucs vs Panthers be a high scoring game, so you could go
Stack - Brady with Evans and Gronk
Bring it back - Mike Davies and Anderson

won’t work every time, but basically means that if Brady goes off and throws a couple of TDs to Evans and 100 yards to Gronk, you’re getting double reward for that.

It also means you have to get less right - you only have to correctly predict one high scoring game then chances are that four or five of your team are going to do well.

Then build the rest of your team around that, with some rules like;
don’t pay up for defence
Look at like game script - if you expect a team to be behind, their RB may not get as many goes, but their WR might get a lot of targets.
Try to get pass catching RBs, as it’s PPR which makes a huge difference. Doesn’t always apply (I.e. Nick Chubb rarely catches passes cos of Hunt, but can go off cos Browns are so run heavy, ditto Derick Henry) but is a general decent rule.

Back