NFL 2020

The thing is, last night will be one of the most important lessons in Mahomes career. He’ll be a better player for it and that’s scary.

what would you say that lesson was? He didn’t really do a great deal wrong, just the rest of his team had a very poor night, for whatever reason.

Hill is an absolute arse wipe. No further justification required.

He's still one Super Bowl ring behind Bill though.

Aye 6 with the Pats and 2 with the Giants wasnt it? Thought Romo made a really interesting point last night about the tally. Could have been Brady 6 and Mahomes 2 with a realy expectation that Mahomes would get close to that. But now Brady 7 -1 up could take it out of reach of Mahomes.

Hit his receiver in the helmet with that one as well, and he still didn’t catch it. Wasn’t the only time that happened either!

Am sure Mahomes’ stats will be terrible, but with no o line, no receivers, and getting chased all over the place with a knackered toe, I think it was just an almost impossible task, even for him.
It's why it's daft when people act like it was Mahomes V Brady in a fair fight, Mahomes faced a far greater challenge than what Brady had to face.

I also thought that for some reason.

However i'm consoled by the fact that Dionne Warwick was equally confused last year:
Mr. Weeknd was quite good though: Super Bowl half-time show: How did The Weeknd do?

Ha ha, I didn’t even realise the spelling until I read your reply. 😂

A quick google confirms The Weekend is in fact a pop-rock band from London, Ontario, Canada, whose first performance was in 1998.

Thats probably why Mr Weeknd can’t call himself Mr Weekend 😀

It's why it's daft when people act like it was Mahomes V Brady in a fair fight, Mahomes faced a far greater challenge than what Brady had to face.
I agree its never just about the QB's but it was a fair fight between the teams. TB have a good defensive unit.

However, I'm not sure Mahomes faced the greater challenge overall this season. KC didn't have to win on the road against three very good teams to get to the Superbowl. KC just didn't take their opportunities in the big game.

Brady was at a new team, with a different coach and had no pre-season with his new team. He had learn on the pitch. What he and Tampa Bay achieved this season was nothing short of incredible. He's also 43 year old. Quite incredible.

Lesson for mahomes really is a losing experience and to be really sent dizzy by running backwards in the pocket.

he will be back, he’s too good not to be but the template has been shown how to rattle both him and the chiefs now.

don’t think anyone could predict how it would pan out on Sunday.
One of the great Super Bowl defences.
But not in front of The Bears.

Lesson for mahomes really is a losing experience and to be really sent dizzy by running backwards in the pocket.

he will be back, he’s too good not to be but the template has been shown how to rattle both him and the chiefs now.

don’t think anyone could predict how it would pan out on Sunday.

But not in front of The Bears.
Probs the greatest defence of all time tbf. Probs not as good as the Broncos defence when they last won it also.

Back