NFL 2020

They appointed someone who was the chaplain at the Patriots as head of football operations and he's appointing people in coaching roles purely based on them being religious, it's crazy what's going on there.
[/QUOTE

Given the dreadful state of the Ravens’s passing game it was a bit of a shock to see the wide receivers coach / passing coordinator become the head coach at the Texans. Means 2 compensatory picks for someone that some fans wanted fired.

First head coaching role for him aged 65.

JJ Watt released by Texans.

Got to assume he’s going somewhere for his ring - Packers, Steelers, Seahawks, Chiefs etc......

Easterby and McNair again.

This has the Oilers written all over it; when they’re allowed back in the stadiums they just won’t go and McNair will either have to get rid of his bible bashing buddy or move the team.
They appointed someone who was the chaplain at the Patriots as head of football operations and he's appointing people in coaching roles purely based on them being religious, it's crazy what's going on there.

We’re done for, this crossed with BoB trading away picks has royally fucked the Texans.

Last edited:
Going to be impossible to guess where he ends up as literally most teams would find a place for him.

He will want a ring for sure but then there's other factors. Will he take a huge cap hit and basically play for almost free for a season with his brothers at steelers? There's so many teams lacking cap space really and a few FA pass rushers available (and younger)

Going to be impossible to guess where he ends up as literally most teams would find a place for him.

He will want a ring for sure but then there's other factors. Will he take a huge cap hit and basically play for almost free for a season with his brothers at steelers? There's so many teams lacking cap space really and a few FA pass rushers available (and younger)

Steelers look like they have a $15 million deficit with regards cap space at present. They need a canny bit of reshuffling without trying to sign him

Steelers can't even afford their own forthcomming draft class at the minute i'm sure i read somewhere

15 million sounds a lot but it's peanuts compared to New Orleans. Already Brees reducing his salary massively and releasing Easton has reduced their wages by about 28 million or so and they are still about 70 million in deficit
Looking at that I didn't realise just how bad the Eagles are with regards their salary cap. They are shit and have a huge deficit.
It's also surprising to see Tampa with so much spare space considering the stars they have brought in.

Last edited:
15 million sounds a lot but it's peanuts compared to New Orleans. Already Brees reducing his salary massively and releasing Easton has reduced their wages by about 28 million or so and they are still about 70 million in deficit
Looking at that I didn't realise just how bad the Eagles are with regards their salary cap. They are shit and have a huge deficit.
It's also surprising to see Tampa with so much spare space considering the stars they have brought in.

Think this is why this off season could be the most active in a while, so many teams having cap issues are having to reshuffle and you'll see a lot of cap casualties.

Bucs have done well but think they've got a few rookie contracts. Antonio Brown, Scotty Miller & Chris Godwin are combined for less than 5mil salary hit.

Steelers can't even afford their own forthcomming draft class at the minute i'm sure i read somewhere
As it stands but contracts will be restructured including Ben's contract Pouncey has retired too so that frees a bit more space, still adding another player for the D line seems a little unnecessary for us but I'll take JJ Watt :lol:

It's alright when not having much cap space if you get to the play offs but the Falcons and Eagles are well under without even having a good team to show for it!

As it stands but contracts will be restructured including Ben's contract Pouncey has retired too so that frees a bit more space, still adding another player for the D line seems a little unnecessary for us but I'll take JJ Watt :lol:

It's alright when not having much cap space if you get to the play offs but the Falcons and Eagles are well under without even having a good team to show for it!

Colts look very healthy on that table, they have a decent team that's on the cusp of being very good. Few key players short but they have an enormous amount of cap space to play with. Can see them being very active with the free agents and possibly trades as their are a lot of very good players still haven't signed anything yet and they have a huge amount of money spare. They could sign Watson a few times

Last edited:

Back