NFL 2020

So close with that one, another drop for Godwin. Brady should never have told everyone he's the best at catching a ball he's ever played with. Can't stop dropping the ball since he said it

Whoever wins this will have to play better next week or they're in for a beating.

I think the bucs were always going to find it hard against the Saints tonight win or lose they just frustrate us so easy. I would expect a different Bucs next week if we make it through. Packers will be bloody hard though.

I think the bucs were always going to find it hard against the Saints tonight win or lose they just frustrate us so easy. I would expect a different Bucs next week if we make it through. Packers will be bloody hard though.

I'm expecting more in this 2nd half tbh. Although Saints getting Kamara going, surprised against this Bucs defensive front.

I know barely anything about the NFL, but my best mate is a big fan and has roped me into following a team, so I'm loosely following the Bills.

How likely is it they'll make it all the way to the final? Unless I'm misunderstanding how NFL works, they're one win from the Super Bowl now?

I know barely anything about the NFL, but my best mate is a big fan and has roped me into following a team, so I'm loosely following the Bills.

How likely is it they'll make it all the way to the final? Unless I'm misunderstanding how NFL works, they're one win from the Super Bowl now?

Bills play away to the Kansas City Chiefs next week, winner goes to the Super Bowl. Chiefs are the champions but their starting qb got concussed tonight, so who knows if he'll play. Probs a 50-50 game.

Back