NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't been watching the NFL this year ...give me a run down....I know Kansas were There or thereabouts under Alex Smith but I've heard Mahomes is supposed to be a genius .....while San Francisco have been awful for ages so what's changed this year....and from what I've seen people predicting this is going to be a low scoring tight affair ....are both defences good?

I haven't been watching the NFL this year ...give me a run down....I know Kansas were There or thereabouts under Alex Smith but I've heard Mahomes is supposed to be a genius .....while San Francisco have been awful for ages so what's changed this year....and from what I've seen people predicting this is going to be a low scoring tight affair ....are both defences good?
Should be a high score but very tough to call

Not sure who's predicting a low scoring affair on paper this should be a high scoring game even though both defences are good. Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL at the moment can do everything and make every throw in the book. As for the 49ers turn around basically Jimmy Garropolo was injured last season so they ended up finished 2nd in the draft so they drafted Nick Bosa who has improved the defence and Jimmy G has avoided injury this season, their HC Shanahan is a bit of a genius when it comes to the offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back