NFL 2018

in fairness mate hes been called shite all season :lol:

He hasn't has he? He hasn't been near his usual standard, so people have undsrstandably questioned if he could finally he hitting the wall - a reasonable question at his age.

He still made the Pro Bowl, so he cannot have been that "underrated".

He hasn't has he? He hasn't been near his usual standard, so people have undsrstandably questioned if he could finally he hitting the wall - a reasonable question at his age.

100% fans of any NFL team don't do 'understandably questioned' they do shite or great :lol:

Just search brady whenever he plays, it makes this place look tame.

How does the pro bowl selections and squad work?

Can't imagine any players involved in the superbowl been included.

Players, coaches and fans vote who plays. If your involved in the SuperBowl you don’t play (the pro bowl used to be played the week after originally)

Since fans become eligible to vote it’s more a case of who is your favourite player rather than the best players getting picked.

Whoever goes there will be on a hiding to nothing, I reckon Bellicheat, Brady and Gronk will all go together.

Gronk will go first, he's already not even top 3 in terms of TE landscape anymore. He's done

Then I can see this happening as much as it pains me, Brady and Belichick will retire in 2021 where they'll draft Trevor Lawrence and Josh McDaniels will take over.

This. Problem is even when he under performs their division is such utter garbage they've basically got a bye into the playoffs every season.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for tonight’s games. Both too close to call.

Tonight’s bet. Brady and Brees rushing (or receiving!) TD double...

Ha’way the bets!

Back