NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Green Bay or New York Jets any good?
Jets terrible. Green Bay very average but given they have one of the best QB’s of all time average for them is worse than it is for most. They sacked their head coach who I think has been there for like a decade or longer

Jets terrible. Green Bay very average but given they have one of the best QB’s of all time average for them is worse than it is for most.

Ok thanks for that.
There's a lad I work with, from Blakelaw, and he's a proper die hard obsessive Jets fan. He also has a massive problem with foreigj tourists going to games at Old Trafford and Anfield. Doesn't see the irony.
I'll be sure to ask him how his team is doing.

I’m not. Just can’t understand some folk that’s all
Ok.

Saints are a great team as much as I don’t want them in the Super Bowl in Atlanta

Business time in this game

Saints are a great team as much as I don’t want them in the Super Bowl in Atlanta

If they get the stop I’m not sure if foles can take it down the field for the win

Last edited:

If they get the stop I’m not sure if foles can take it down the field for the win

Well, we get the chance to find out! COME ON!

They've set Ertz free to go up and win it, no blocking assignments at all.

And that's the game. Foles ran out of magic, timing was off for 3 quarters.

Wow, Jeffery of all the receivers to miss from Foles. Luck had to run out in the end I suppose.

Sort the injuries and we will be strong next year.

Anyone but the Pats for me now.

Where will Foles be next season? @ChrisAshley - you know your stuff - what do you reckon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Booom

Saints were sub par though by their standards. Need to play a good bit better to beat any of the remaining teams.

Wow, Jeffery of all the receivers to miss from Foles. Luck had to run out in the end I suppose.

Sort the injuries and we will be strong next year.

Anyone but the Pats for me now.

Where will Foles be next season? @ChrisAshley - you know your stuff - what do you reckon?
Off the top of my head Redskins, Jags, Dolphins and maybe the Giants are all desperate for a QB so you'd think it would one of those, I haven't been following college football this season but I believe it's not a good QB class so you'd think he'd end up a starter at one of those even if he is a very streaky player...

The rightful 4 teams are left, just anyone but the Pats please.

I don't know why they even ran a play there but Jeffrey has to catch that.
Off the top of my head Redskins, Jags, Dolphins and maybe the Giants are all desperate for a QB so you'd think it would one of those, I haven't been following college football this season but I believe it's not a good QB class so you'd think he'd end up a starter at one of those even if he is a very streaky player...

The rightful 4 teams are left, just anyone but the Pats please.

Or Saints

Jeffrey will be the headline but really the Eagles were dominated after the 1st qtr.

Hoping for Rams-Chiefs Super Bowl because at least it'll be two teams who haven't been in a while, especially in the Chiefs' case. Expecting Pats-Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back