NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had 4 tickets in the basket for the Eagles but in the upper tier. I didn't mind spending a bit more for a better seat but couldn't get anything else.

Sneaky good game Chargers vs Titans like. Reckon Chargers could be one of the few AFC Teams to challenge the Pats this year, excellent team

Didn't get any, going to have to keep an eye on Twickets for some. Do they normally release more tickets later in the year?

Nice. I am in the 500s.

Also going to Vikings @ Rams in September, gonna wait until the week of the game to buy them though, should get better seats for my money.

Surprised your bothering seeing as you’ve done the real thing in the States. I’d imagine the Wembley games are nowhere near the experience of a proper game in the US

Didn't get any, going to have to keep an eye on Twickets for some. Do they normally release more tickets later in the year?

There are tickets reserved for US based Jags fans and some always get sent back IIRC. These are then sold over here and they are usually great seats.

Surprised your bothering seeing as you’ve done the real thing in the States. I’d imagine the Wembley games are nowhere near the experience of a proper game in the US

There are tickets reserved for US based Jags fans and some always get sent back IIRC. These are then sold over here and they are usually great seats.

It's definitely different, but our lass wanted to go to a game at Wembley and I'm easily led! To be fair the games they've got this year look great as we look at them before the season, especially Jags-Eagles, but my shifts mean that one was a no go.

Couldn't get through to get tickets on Ticketmaster for love nor money - plenty on viagogo though at 10:01 :evil:

I had more or less given up but then single tickets kept popping up and I managed to grab one for £55 + the extras. Not bad considering similar tickets are being resold for anything between £220 and £350. Bloody disgusting!

Edit: for Eagles v Jags game.

Last edited by a moderator:
All or nothing is on Amazon for anyone interested, Jason Garrett done me tits mind I don't know what he offers other than clapping and coming out with every cliche there is.

All or nothing is on Amazon for anyone interested, Jason Garrett done me tits mind I don't know what he offers other than clapping and coming out with every cliche there is.

Aye, seems very wet.

Jerry Jones comes across (predictably) as a tool like. Love how he basically sits in on every coaches meeting, does talks after games etc.... What a bellend.

Aye, seems very wet.

Jerry Jones comes across (predictably) as a tool like. Love how he basically sits in on every coaches meeting, does talks after games etc.... What a bellend.
I wonder how much influence on the production of it the Jones' had, a few parts they were involved in seemed contrived. Also the Cowboys are well rid of Bryant, spitting his dummy out because the wide receivers coach said the Bronco's had a good defense, worra tit!

The Michigan Wolverines one on there is worth a watch too mate.

I wonder how much influence on the production of it the Jones' had, a few parts they were involved in seemed contrived. Also the Cowboys are well rid of Bryant, spitting his dummy out because the wide receivers coach said the Bronco's had a good defense, worra tit!

That was embarrassing when the coach said sorry and he'd watch his words from then on.

Browns confirmed for Hard Knocks.
Great stuff. Anyone dipping into the NFL for the first time, I would advise they watch this top notch teams run in to the new season.

I for one can't wait to see behind the scenes the plans they put into place to dominate the NFL from september

Reactions: Sid
Great stuff. Anyone dipping into the NFL for the first time, I would advise they watch this top notch teams run in to the new season.

I for one can't wait to see behind the scenes the plans they put into place to dominate the NFL from september
Need to see how Hue Jackson is able to motivate his players to go 1 - 31...Actually really looking forward to this, definitely the most interesting team to pick.

Need to see how Hue Jackson is able to motivate his players to go 1 - 31...Actually really looking forward to this, definitely the most interesting team to pick.
Agreed. Looking forward to this greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back