NFL 2018

Wheels are coming off the Pats bandwagon Stephen and you’ll be be back on the Bears bus next season.....
I have a feeling the 49rs are play offs bound with the bears having a 9-7 season.

Pats will go 11-5 and go the long route to another superbowl

Looking at taking in an NFL game on the weekend of Sunday January 13th....this appears to be playoff season...

Any idea how I can plan this?

I'd personally wait a bit to see how the divisions pan out before doing anything because its impossible to know what teams will be there.

You'll start to get an idea around game 12 but tbh, its pretty easy to get tickets for games these days bar Lambeau Field. I used the US ticketmaster site last season (M&T Bank) for resale tickets and they give you a view from the seat in said stadium.

So you're looking at going somewhere with a home play-off game? Your only guaranteed options are probably Oakland or Cleveland.

Yeah that's about right.

I need to be on the West Coast by Monday morning - so I'm looking at:

Seahawks
Raiders
49ers

then:

Broncos
Packers
Bears
Lions

Basically anywhere I could land on Saturday and fly late on Sunday to where I need to be.

Yeah that's about right.

Seahawks
Raiders
49ers

then:

Broncos
Packers
Bears
Lions

Basically anywhere I could land on Saturday and fly late on Sunday to where I need to be.
Atlanta mate, great connection flights to anywhere

Yeah that's about right.

Seahawks
Raiders
49ers

then:

Broncos
Packers
Bears
Lions

Seahawks tix for normal games are like gold dust, never mind a playoff (not much chance of playoff anyway this year I reckon).

Back