Next Season

Speaking very basically we lost what 25 goals out of the team last season. Flog Clarke n theres another 15 plus assists. Potentially 40 goals worse off the 22/23.

He’ll have to put his hand in his pocket cos hes tried n failed the other way.
Nearer 40 mate. Stewart was 12 I think, Simms 7 and Amad around the 20 mark. That and Clarke’s this season gone and that’s a lot of goals gone from the side with no-one presently capable of getting anywhere near.

Add two competent centre forwards to our squad now and everyone fully fit we have enough to challenge for automatics with an experienced HC

Sadly, our owner will scupper any chance of this because he is a mag, and Speakman hates SAFC

I am convinced we will go up, we have had a few seasons to give these lads some experience and I believe they'll all be stronger for those experiences! Next season we'll be more mature and with some sensible additions we'll put some good runs together. I can't see any team in the championship going to be as strong as us.

We will go up and then we'll go looking for that black & white sh*te!

Ha'Way The Lads.
Sunderland play football at a place called the Stadium of Light in Sunderland. It’s well signposted.

You should pop along and take in a contest sometime.

Sunderland are currently dominating their league in 13th place. They are ready next season to easily get promoted and are in the process of selling their better players to avoid making some of the other players look bad.

Sunderland are a friendly club and welcome away supporters to their ground, they make sure the away fans get the best seats so they enjoy their time in the ground.

Sunderland strive to promote managerial stability and their current boss has been in the job since the 19th of February.

Sunderland are literally “ready to go”

The board have to get so many things right for us to be challenging for the top 6 next season. I just don't think they have the ability to pull it off as it would mean a big change in the way they have been doing things.

Another mid table finish with a possible flirtation of a relegation scrap.

I honestly think the squad will get gutted and the club will be up for sale in the summer. KLD is done IMO and doesn’t care anymore. He has had his fun I think he wants out.

Add two competent centre forwards to our squad now and everyone fully fit we have enough to challenge for automatics with an experienced HC

Sadly, our owner will scupper any chance of this because he is a mag, and Speakman hates SAFC
Absolutely no chance this season imo. The automatics are averaging over 2 points per game, we are nowhere near that. Even last season we were only at 1.5.

I am convinced we will go up, we have had a few seasons to give these lads some experience and I believe they'll all be stronger for those experiences! Next season we'll be more mature and with some sensible additions we'll put some good runs together. I can't see any team in the championship going to be as strong as us.

Ha'Way The Lads.
You’ve done this hoping it appears on that twitter page.

You make it so obvious man. :oops:

Ha'Way The Lads.
I’m not a mag and I see no reason why we cannot have a tilt next year. It will take a good new coach and recruitment geared to rebalancing the squad ….not a given but possible.

As it stands we’re 34 points off the automatic promotion places. Whoever comes down will have the benefit of parachute payments and one of Leeds, Leicester and Southampton might still be down here.

There’s a hell of a lot of work to be done at the club to make us even playoff contenders next season.

I admire your optimism though!
f***ing Ipswich Town might do it! Oh aye, they have splashed out the cash. At least given it a go, f***ing League 1 last year

As it stands we’re 34 points off the automatic promotion places. Whoever comes down will have the benefit of parachute payments and one of Leeds, Leicester and Southampton might still be down here.

There’s a hell of a lot of work to be done at the club to make us even playoff contenders next season.

I admire your optimism though!
Wow! Optimism being admired! On here!

Back