Next Season

I was a 'happy clapper' right until we sacked TM and I realised we didn't have an impressive replacement lined up. I was convinced Tony would get us in the playoffs against all the odds, sadly he wasn't given that chance.
Having seen the club spectacularly destroy all the good work from last season and make us a laughing stock, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see us either struggle around lower-mid table next season, or even be in a relegation battle.

I just hope that KLD has learned a salutory lesson from this collapse and makes changes in the summer, both to the model and his staff.
SAFC might be his rich kid's toy, but he is merely a temporary guardian of our club. I hope he understands and respects the position he is in and the responsibility he has to take the greatest care he can of our beloved SAFC.

I was a 'happy clapper' right until we sacked TM and I realised we didn't have an impressive replacement lined up. I was convinced Tony would get us in the playoffs against all the odds, sadly he wasn't given that chance.
Having seen the club spectacularly destroy all the good work from last season and make us a laughing stock, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see us either struggle around lower-mid table next season, or even be in a relegation battle.

I just hope that KLD has learned a salutory lesson from this collapse and makes changes in the summer, both to the model and his staff.
SAFC might be his rich kid's toy, but he is merely a temporary guardian of our club. I hope he understands and respects the position he is in and the responsibility he has to take the greatest care he can of our beloved SAFC.
Great post

we must buy a proven 23-28YO centre forward, and a proven CDM - a bit of experience in a few other areas would be good but these 2 are an absolute minimum

Last edited:
I am convinced we will go up, we have had a few seasons to give these lads some experience and I believe they'll all be stronger for those experiences! Next season we'll be more mature and with some sensible additions we'll put some good runs together. I can't see any team in the championship going to be as strong as us.

We will go up and then we'll go looking for that black & white sh*te!

Ha'Way The Lads.
You forget one thing. If they are any good and someone puts in a bid, they will be sold. That is the plan.

Last edited:
I am convinced we will go up, we have had a few seasons to give these lads some experience and I believe they'll all be stronger for those experiences! Next season we'll be more mature and with some sensible additions we'll put some good runs together. I can't see any team in the championship going to be as strong as us.

Ha'Way The Lads.
I am convinced we will go back down….I hope your right mate

Ha'Way The Lads.
A pint of what he’s been having barman!

we must buy a proven 23-28YO centre forward, and a proven CDM - a bit of experience in a few other areas would be good but these 2 are an absolute minimum
That would be the Pep approach, buy 2 players exactly where we need them and make small changes as we play more games through the season. NOT buying 10 plus young lad's who are unproven but "highly regarded".

Back