News story coming up on BBC Look North at 1.30pm - Sunderland Extremists and UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we are seen as the face of Brexit following football crowd style scenes at the result, have BNP types welcoming away fans, marches about foreigners and rape, Tommy Robinson coming here to do a bit work, Capslock spouting his bile at gatherings and middle blokes advising women not to get in Taxis driven by Asian men...... Aye, cant work out why a prog about extremism might look at somewhere like here tbh

Hell of a theory that mind.

Brilliant wasn't it. :lol:

i am not sure if someone's been at the whiskey or not, i hope so :lol::lol:

The media have decided that we are the poster city for Brexit. And the right felt that there was something to tap in to here.

Giving the support to a bunch of daft racist women who have now become this supposed right-wing movement.
I’ve asked on the other thread but no reply yet and you usually know the score with these racist women.

Is the Allen fella who called for Gina Miller to be beheaded a relation of Tasha Allen?

Christ man you despair.
I take a little comfort from the fact it's generally just a few balding 50/60 odd year old gobshites and not the younger generation mind. Having their views seemingly validated recently has given them a voice tho.

I take a little comfort from the fact it's generally just a few balding 50/60 odd year old gobshites and not the younger generation mind. Having their views seemingly validated recently has given them a voice tho.

Quite. Wonder if the gobshites are of the same opinion if its pissing down though.

Brexit will get rid of all the Asians Moo.

They should have been on here in the week before the referendum, this is tame compared to that week. It would make for far better viewing but normal people wouldn't believe the stupidity.

What would be interesting and take a bit more grey matter would be to explore a few unlinked events and see how they've been mainpulated to the point where we have this stuff going on.Even the crap turn out of these demos is bolstered by out of towners so we've almost become a donor city .This then gives the impression we have heavy right wing leanings and the longer its gone we've started to make the cap fit .

What would be interesting and take a bit more grey matter would be to explore a few unlinked events and see how they've been mainpulated to the point where we have this stuff going on.Even the crap turn out of these demos is bolstered by out of towners so we've almost become a donor city .This then gives the impression we have heavy right wing leanings and the longer its gone we've started to make the cap fit .

As someone has already posted. Pure piss take and smear on Sunderland.

Racist incidents in England & Wales, by region 2015-2018 | Statistic

Neither do ill thought out comments by simpletons, similar comments will have even been heard in the HoP in certain sections at that time ;)

What's the story behind the avatar anyway ?
They were athing in the 70s, Joe Strummer wore a t-shirt. It's red black and white, Sunderland colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back