News story coming up on BBC Look North at 1.30pm - Sunderland Extremists and UKIP

It's a one off programme on Inside Out which is basically a localised Watchdog show trying to make drama out of not very much. It's on every week and focuses on towns and cities across the North East and Cumbria. It's been going for years, every now and then Sunderland is going to be shown in a bad light because unfortunately, we do have our fair share of knackers who like to make a load of noise.
It's not biased against Sunderland, just a fairly low budget, low rent 'current affairs' show and we happen to be the focus this week.

Edit: Next week is about rough sleepers in Newcastle

Agree.
Far too many on here who have a chip on their shoulders regarding T.T.V. & B.B.C. - who seem to think that these broadcasters have an agenda against Sunderland.

Agree.
Far too many on here who have a chip on their shoulders regarding T.T.V. & B.B.C. - who seem to think that these broadcasters have an agenda against Sunderland.

I'd hazard a guess that a lot of the people employed by the local news companies don't have local roots and don't think along footy partizan lines like most people on here. Positive story about Sunderland, overlooked/soon forgotten about. Negative story about Sunderland, outcry.

I've never seen any stats that back up any media bias tbh.

That f*ckwit Darren Adamson they showed went to my school in Washington. He was a f*ckwit then too.

His Facebook page makes interesting reading. Claims that he isn't anti-semitic at all. Just hates Zionists. Claims that all stabbers in London are Africans :eek:

Oh dear :oops:

Aye I know someone who knows him. He's pure racist, absolutely despises black people. He sounds like a complete prick.

Aye I know someone who knows him. He's pure racist, absolutely despises black people. He sounds like a complete prick.
He’s acting like a victim on his Facebook, he’s a complete bellend. Ex BNP member and doesn’t think he’s racist :lol:

Saying now he has no problem with EU immigrants, bollocks I’ve seen him posting many times in the past there’s too Poles working here and they’ve took over Nissan. Absolute wally.

Last edited:
He’s acting like a victim on his Facebook, he’s a complete bellend. Ex BNP member and doesn’t think he’s racist :lol:

Saying now he has no problem with EU immigrants, bollocks I’ve seen him posting many times in the past there’s too Poles working here and they’ve took over Nissan. Absolute wally.
His type permanently play the victim when they are called out on their racism. Spout what they want in their FB echo chambers to get likes and be controversial. Any challenge to them and they are back tracking. Cowards. Why doesn’t he just admit what he is and push for what he truly believes in?

His type permanently play the victim when they are called out on their racism. Spout what they want in their FB echo chambers to get likes and be controversial. Any challenge to them and they are back tracking. Cowards. Why doesn’t he just admit what he is and push for what he truly believes in?
Even caps lock Billy big bollocks isn't brave enough to have the courage of his convictions.

Grand scheme of things he’s a complete nobody when it comes to local far righters and just liked hanging on the coattails of people like Cap locks. Obviously thought he can just share a load of shite and nothing will ever happen so this is hilarious.

Back