Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt wrong with me mate ...... it's a bit poor coming onto a thread and saying people are mentally deficient and retarded.

What do people expect when they come on a thread called Newcastle United, just mind your own business and ignore it ffs ;)
Just saying hello mate

I don't mind talking about them. It's not unnatural to talk about wanting them to fail.

Fuck them.

Just saying hello mate

I don't mind talking about them. It's not unnatural to talk about wanting them to fail.

Fuck them.

Yeah, I realised that mate ...... just making a general point that it's easy to ignore threads and easy to start your own if you don't like them.

I'm not obsessed with Newcastle ... I've hoyed up a post about the race for promotion from the division below us, on a football forum, big deal eh?

Yeah, I realised that mate ...... just making a general point that it's easy to ignore threads and easy to start your own if you don't like them.

I'm not obsessed with Newcastle ... I've hoyed up a post about the race for promotion from the division below us, on a football forum, big deal eh?
Hate the term 'obsession'. Both sides make the same argument without seeing the irony. It's really stupid isn't it :lol:

Nowt wrong with me mate ...... it's a bit poor coming onto a thread and saying people are mentally deficient and retarded.

What do people expect when they come on a thread called Newcastle United, just mind your own business and ignore it ffs ;)
Where did that come in :lol:
Seriously mate continue with your nufc run in but don't make things up
The retard bit may have been a bit strong but for a fellow SAFC fan to dig up past threads about the scum when we were in the same division sums this bloke up

The retard bit may have been a bit strong but for a fellow SAFC fan to dig up past threads about the scum when we were in the same division sums this bloke up

" ...... anyone starting a thread about them needs therapy."

Last edited:
Please hoy up a set of your posting rules and I'll truly do my best to abide by them in future :lol:
Mate - you've been had
Any true SAFC fan would not hoy up nufcs run in , in the mickey mouse league
Remember this a Sunderland forum ?
We have a huge game tmro & your pissing about hoying championship plodders run in
Do us all a favour man

In fairness you did try to make the claim that you don't care about them. But of course you do, all of us do, the tribal part of football is what it's all about, we want to win and we actively hope them twats lose.

I hate this pretentious "obsessed" bollocks.

If there's the slightest wobble by the b&w ****s today it'll be squeaky bum time. Haway the Bristols!! :lol:

Mate - you've been had
We have a huge game tmro & your pissing about hoying championship plodders run in
Do us all a favour man

:oops:

Reactions: Dsb
Mate - you've been had
Do us all a favour man
Calling it a Mickey Mouse league is shite like.
It's the type of comment we used to criticise the mags for making.
We were in the Donald Duck league 87-88.

Oh yeah, would have thought so but you never know...a daft sending off for Shelvey, a yellow card for Ritchie an injury to someone else...:lol:

Lets hope so. While its still mathematically possible for them to fuck it up I'll keep on hoping, no matter how unlikely it is.

Mate - you've been had
Do us all a favour man
You have an option, don't read the thread. I wouldn't go into an Opera house and say this is shit.

This thread has turned into mackems moaning at other mackems... how? Us mags are feeling left out on our own thread ffs.

You have an option, don't read the thread. I wouldn't go into an Opera house and say this is shit.

What if you really like Opera but this particular one was being sung by me and im tone deaf?

Daffy moans about mags, yet posts on a thread about mags and has previously posted on mag forums. This is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back