Newcastle ufc (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's get a bingo going, waiting for these comments by mags

'bricking it'
Something inc. the word 'obsessed'
I always thought Ashley was ok yuh kna

Any other entries for the bingo?

I don’t know why people get so bothered about Newcastle?

We should care about Sunderland and that’s it

Fuck them. Seeing as though the top 6 is a closed shop all they have left is the banter with us, after today that's more or less non existent now

How much contact with Mag fans do you have?

What's it matter? I'm big enough and ugly enough not to give a shit mate. I'm a grown man. I don't care what people say about my football team, its' really no more complicated than that. As I said, we beat them 8 or 9 times in a row over the decade, presumably you gave it out then? When we actually beat them? I can take someone bragging about their "success" or whatever when the last time both teams played each other we won every f***ing time.

I find it embarrassing how obsessed they are with us, so why the fuck would I be obsessed with them?

It'll not take much more of us being f***ing shit to send the next generation to the dark side. It happened before and took us ages to recover. If this is true it's bad

Last edited:
Mail running with it now with quotes from the "buyers" saying the deal is concluded. This is not good.

Seems like it, not exactly surprising given all these rich oligarchs are trying to get in on the act now and Newcastle have been publicly up for sale for about 2 years (and have big stadium, well known manager etc). I wonder if the relative collapse of Arsenal and Man Utd in recent years has given these billionaires a spark to try to get in on the top 5/top 6 status quo. I know that's what was being said about the Leicester owners with regards to the Rodgers appointment and their planned investment.

Depressing.

ive never ever said anything on here before about the barcodes up the road. But they really are a sad bunch of bellends. North London one stop away from Wembley and they have to walk into a pub to try and start a problem. Charlton fans (thousands of them) not a bother. 3 backward window lickers even got arsey with charlton. Total fuckwits

Did you go over and give them a f***ing slap?
If not, shut the fuck up you soft ####

It'll not take much more of us being f***ing shit to send the next generation to the dark side. It happened before and took us ages to recover. If this is true it's bad
They'll still never break in to the top 6. Us and the mags are losing a generation of fans to Man City, Liverpool, Barca, Real. Take your pick

it's a f***ing funny old game mind...

one minute you're lording it over your yoyo club neighbours after 10 consecutive years of top flight football..
revelling in an unprecedented 6 in a row derby victories.
putting the final nail in their failed relegation battle.
mercilessly mock the pub league.
pissing yourselves laughing at their vindictive owner and the wongadome.

then in the blink of an eye...
you finish rock bottom of two leagues in consecutive years and plummet to the third tier of english football for only the second time in your history.
attain your lowest ever league place finish.
develop an absolutely bizarre and bitter rivalry with a club over 300 mile away on the south coast.
an ex Newcastle player at fleetwood town manages to oversee your last hopes of automatic promotion.
an ex Newcastle player at charlton confines you to a second consecutive year in the third division.

and there's rumours your owner hasn't got a pot to piss in whilst Newcastle might be getting sold to a bloke with £18bn.

chin up lads, least there's no work till tuesday!

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back