Newcastle ufc (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an attention seeking thread in the slightest. It's very pertinent to us. We all hope its bollocks. Let's hope it is.

Just out of interest did you go to the match today? Like lots of others I have traveled for hours and watched us concede in the last minute. Why do you suppose anyone who has done that would be interested in a story about money being invested in the Mags?

I remember what it was like when we were in the 2nd division and John Hall was barking out “geordie nation” “sporting club based on Barcelona” “top 10 in Europe” in the papers every day. Was f***ing horrendous for a few years. That’s why I’ll always remember the 2-1 in the rain - completely buried that shit that looked like it might go on forever at one point.

I don’t ever want those days to come back to north east football. Like it or not, what they are doing matters, and this would not be good news.

Eh sorry mate I just don't have a thin skin for that sort of stuff I suppose. World is full of arrogant pricks. Can't live life loathing them all or I wouldn't get owt done.

Mind it was all talk, they won fuck all. Anyone can talk. In modern football especially, anyone who wins a cup deserves it. I'm positive they won't, but if they do, fair play. But in all likelihood it will just be more money spunked on achieving just as much as us 2 divisions below, that is to say, nothing.

Our support pretending this wouldn't be bad for us. Get a grip. Itd be f***ing horrific. None of us want them taken over by any arabs with a shed load of cash.

You said nothing could happen that would bother you. I gave an example. You didnt answer.

We've just lost a play off final. Nothing about Newcastle could bother me in the slightest, not least an article in a tabloid about a potential new owner. I can't believe any genuine Sunderland fan (of which I've no doubt you are) would be giving them even a second thought.

My thank you wasn't sarcastic btw.

Our support pretending this wouldn't be bad for us. Get a grip. Itd be f***ing horrific. None of us want them taken over by any arabs with a shed load of cash.

Honestly mate would't affect me in the slightest. I'm a Sunderland supporter. Unless they find someway of using their money to affect the outcome of our games, I don't care what they do til we play them. Just can't fathom being so bothered about what fans of another club think of me or my club. Completely out of my control. Pointless waste of energy.

Mag c"unt on the wind up.

Beaides, The FSW needs at least 500 million to waste so he can assenble a squad worth about 100 mill.

Honestly mate would't affect me in the slightest. I'm a Sunderland supporter. Unless they find someway of using their money to affect the outcome of our games, I don't care what they do til we play them. Just can't fathom being so bothered about what fans of another club think of me or my club. Completely out of my control. Pointless waste of energy.
That's the mindset we're going to have to take on tbh!

How much contact with Mag fans do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back