Newcastle fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm hearing the same thing. It's not that much of a surprise tbf, anyone could see this coming.
I'm hearing the same thing. It's not that much of a surprise tbf, anyone could see this coming.
Tee hee, you jawdees and pseudo jawdees believe owt:lol:.
Not a chance of him going. On massive salary, adored by the fans and local media, exciting challenge coming up - what more does he need ffs !
He 'll get 4/5 players - might be 3rd/4th choices, but he will make you lot competitive in a very tough division.
Those of your lot underestimating Burnley, Bournemouth, Stoke etc are in for a very rude awakening.
Enjoy - we didn t!

Aye I'm sceptical about it too
It's a load of absolute shite man.
The only way he would go is if a massive club came in for him, but no massive club is going to come in for him after his spells at RM, Inter and Napoli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tee hee, you jawdees and pseudo jawdees believe owt:lol:.
Not a chance of him going. On massive salary, adored by the fans and local media, exciting challenge coming up - what more does he need ffs !
He 'll get 4/5 players - might be 3rd/4th choices, but he will make you lot competitive in a very tough division.
Those of your lot underestimating Burnley, Bournemouth, Stoke etc are in for a very rude awakening.
Enjoy - we didn t!

It's a load of absolute shite man.
The only way he would go is if a massive club came in for him, but no massive club is going to come in for him after his spells at RM, Inter and Napoli.

Stop pissing on our chips

There the gift that keep on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back