Newcastle fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldnt be surprised and I wouldnt blame him tbh. He has clearly identified players and we arent doing shit. I also wouldnt be surprised if he did leave to see Pardew f***ing return.

How much did you spend last season and only 2/3 clubs are spunking money early. Loads of time left

I wouldnt be surprised and I wouldnt blame him tbh. He has clearly identified players and we arent doing shit. I also wouldnt be surprised if he did leave to see Pardew f***ing return.

Just a thought, yourself and West Ham fans have raised concerns about not getting any players in yet.

Do you think both clubs have been told no signings until this tax case has been resolved?

Just a thought, yourself and West Ham fans have raised concerns about not getting any players in yet.

Do you think both clubs have been told no signings until this tax case has been resolved?
Of course not, they have no legal authority to do that have they?

gutted if this is true , was looking fwd to seeing him balls up their premier league return

HMRC couldnt enforce that, and with us fighting it and a judge agreeing some of it was unlawful it could be f***ing years before it is resolved.

HMRC couldnt enforce that, and with us fighting it and a judge agreeing some of it was unlawful it could be f***ing years before it is resolved.

Or maybe Ashley is thinking very carefully about how he conducts his business if something dodgy did go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back