Newcastle FC Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely ole will be looking for all three points here
I'm getting the feeling Bruce isn't quite as good a manager as Rafa was

I take nothing but delight from this slight slip in Man U fortunes. All those supporters wont know what to do if they end up 11th and no trophies. As one of the numpties said to me once, "Last season all we won was the Charity Shield!" Wtf?
I'll always be grateful to man u for stopping Newcastle winning numerous trophies in the 90s

Surely ole will be looking for all three points here
I'm getting the feeling Bruce isn't quite as good a manager as Rafa was
Got more points than Jaffa had this time last season. Leave him be he’s doing a fine job.

Cmon man almiron has been a massive flop so far its embarrassing that you can't admit it
Almiron improved our PpG by 1/2 a point a game. He provided dynamism, technique and someone to carry the ball from our deep lying defence up the pitch.

He's currently being played out of position in .. I don't even know what you'd call our system. Especially as Bruce has changed formation 4 times so far.

I'm not writing off Almiron after 7 games under Bruce, when he looked very good under Benitez.
I prefer to deal in facts. Give it a go
I am dealing in facts, just more facts than you are because it's clear any more contextualisation ruins your argument.

Almiron improved our PpG by 1/2 a point a game. He provided dynamism, technique and someone to carry the ball from our deep lying defence up the pitch.

He's currently being played out of position in .. I don't even know what you'd call our system. Especially as Bruce has changed formation 4 times so far.

I'm not writing off Almiron after 7 games under Bruce, when he looked very good under Benitez.

I am dealing in facts, just more facts than you are because it's clear any more contextualisation ruins your argument.

I will stick to the facts regarding his goals and assists. You stick with stuff that is utterly f***ing matterless

I am sure when Rafa paid all that cash he was hoping he would score or create fuck all but improve the PGP 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back