Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge surprise on Tyne Tees news, not 1 mention of our potential take over so far. We may get 30 seconds during the sport mind. When the arab was gonna take over the mags it was headline news for weeks. They're obviously rattled to fuck.
No Wear in Tyne Tees. We could win the champions league and it would end up being a side note if “in other news”

I just watched Bruce squirming when asked about the Chopra jibes.

Chopra had said the players think Bruce is an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing and nor do the players.

Whats happening at Sunderland would be fantastic enough ...

... but together with the crisis at SJP it's unbelievable :lol:

I’ll make a predication mate......

If:

(1) the takeover goes through and we are looking good for promotion at Xmas

(2) Ashley stays and they are in a relegation battle

You will see the biggest skunk meltdown ever seen. Not only will the protests be hilarious, but it will kill them that we could be in the same league again.

If we pull this off, and manage to make being shitter than them for a couple of years work to our advantage in the long term, then some of them will surely explode.

I honestly don't think they could cope with a situation where we end up significantly better than them.

well, they've certainly " shot themselves in the foot" with Brucie

We are a good investment prospect.​
We don’t shout at shops​
We don’t punch horses​
We don’t boycoutt​
We don’t write on bedsheets​
We don’t hold funerals​
We don’t do cults for managers​
We don’t have famous number 9’s​
We don’t have ghosts in the sky​
And they wonder .... ❤⚪⚪
But, but you just divvent undastaaand!

They did seriously look at Newcastle and were impressed by the potential - geographic location, crowds over the last 25 years. financial due diligence was done, they were signed off by the premier league and had Benitez lined up for a glorious return. it was about to be completed with a ceremonial signing in the center circle at half time at the Arsenal match however on the way to the ground they heard about the “thousands” of geordies marching to protest about the clubs current owner. Knowing how much Ashley has put in in both personal time and finances only to be treated like this they decided it was a no win situation.
Luckily for us they bumped into Donald at Newcastle airport on the way home and he invited them to take a look. Thank fuck Sunderland doesn’t have its own airport.
They would have but then they saw this...

I’ll make a predication mate......

If:

(1) the takeover goes through and we are looking good for promotion at Xmas

(2) Ashley stays and they are in a relegation battle

You will see the biggest skunk meltdown ever seen. Not only will the protests be hilarious, but it will kill them that we could be in the same league again.

This whole saga would be laughed at if someone tried to put it in a novel.

1. Ashley sells NUFC to Mansour's brother.​
  2. Mags go ballistic and start tracking Mourinho's movements.​
  3. The Sheikh vanishes quicker than Benitez on a flight to China.​
  4. Sunderland struggle to draw against Oxford at home.​
  5. Newcastle are torn to shreds, hoyed up a'height and battered by Norwich.​
  6. Sunderland win away at Rochdale​
  7. Newcastle realise they're in massive trouble and Bruce starts firing in his excuses for the Spurs game.​
  8. Sunderland attract the interest of one of the richest men in the world.​
  9. Newcastle supporters start to wind themselves up into a bitter frenzy.​
  10. Sunderland supporters sit back laughing, getting drunk and tracking Mourinho's movements :lol:

What wacky zany "prurtests" do we think they could possibly come up if this takeover thing comes off? Every time they do something stupid you think to yourself " fuck me have they no shame? This is ridiculous can they not see that?" But time and time again they surpass their last tantrum by a country mile. I think if we genuinely become a much better team than them there will be mass sectionings in the "Toon". St.Nicks will be full to overflowing with 56,000 gibbering basket case Mags muttering "Arm from Warlsend, he's from Warlsend, we are one club, one city, one united" etc. (of course there will be a waiting list as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back