Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael's story started when he founded Dell with $1000 in 1984 at the age of 19. Notably quoted as saying that "technology is about enabling human potential," Michael's vision of how technology should be designed, manufactured and sold forever changed the IT industry. In 1992, Michael became the youngest CEO ever to earn a ranking on the Fortune 500. Known and admired for his astute business vision and bold moves, Michael took Dell private in 2013, setting the stage to architect the largest technology deal in history with the combination of Dell and EMC in 2016.

In 1998, Michael formed MSD Capital, and in 1999, he and his wife established the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation to provide philanthropic support to a variety of global causes.

Unbelievable. Some of their fans are so thick. One of the best comments I've heard from them:

"Its not "MSD Partners" it's the 3 business men who own the company." :lol: :lol:

So its MSD Partners then, halfwits.

I don't understand even the thought process. If we're bought by MSD were bought as an investment. If we're bought by the people we'rebought as a passion project they're actually interested in. The latter would theoretically be better.

I'm pretty sure it's the former like but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back