Newcastle fans plan protest walk-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't they be staying until the end to show gratitude and applaud the efforts of a team and management that have delivered a likely top half finish?!

If they are winning all will be forgotten.

I don't know of any other club who are 9th planning protests.

But then again.........a just Divnt undastand.

Tbf I dont think there is anything wrong with fans showing passion about their club. Its just they go about it all the wrong way.

Wonder if its better than the planned walk out we had about the standing issue :lol:

If they are winning all will be forgotten.

I don't know of any other club who are 9th planning protests.

But then again.........a just Divnt undastand.

Ive had this explained to me several times at work from mags. Basically they were 3 points from a Champions League spot earlier in the season, and they say a bit of ambition would have saw them sign one or two more quality players to ensure they could push for european places. When I say they are being unrealistic they basically say that is a typical Sunderland supporters attitude, happy to settle for average to shite.

I think their main problem comes from the fact they had those few years with Keegan where they challenged at the top. They gained a load of new fans then who probably came to expect that and as soon as reality kicks in (they are probably a mid table premiership club) they think they should be doing much better because thats what they were used to for a time.

I don't see what's so special about their protest. We start leaving the ground after an hour at every home game.

Why wait till after half time?....
Back to seat, wait 15mins then leave?

As if anyone gives a fuck what they do anyway....

Ive had this explained to me several times at work from mags. Basically they were 3 points from a Champions League spot earlier in the season, and they say a bit of ambition would have saw them sign one or two more quality players to ensure they could push for european places. When I say they are being unrealistic they basically say that is a typical Sunderland supporters attitude, happy to settle for average to shite.

I think their main problem comes from the fact they had those few years with Keegan where they challenged at the top. They gained a load of new fans then who probably came to expect that and as soon as reality kicks in (they are probably a mid table premiership club) they think they should be doing much better because thats what they were used to for a time.

Nowt wrong with wanting the best for your club I suppose.....just not sure how realistic they are being. Pardew must be wishing he could have swapped a few wins earlier in the season now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back