Newcastle fans plan protest walk-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll deny it but this is all really just because we keep beating them isn't it....

It is 100% this. How many times have we read that is it ''unthinkable to lose to Sunderland'' as if we are a f***ing non league team.

They have no idea how to get rid of a manager. Once we started that was it :lol:

After they've paid their money of course :lol:

Still, it's just a normal home game for them walking out 20/30 minutes off the end

How daft are they.

9th in the league and on about walking out, I would swap our league position for theirs.

Ashley must be laughing his head off at them, Im sure he does stuff to wind them up, naming of the stadium, Jo Kinnear, Pardew 7 or 10 year contract etc.

It is 100% this. How many times have we read that is it ''unthinkable to lose to Sunderland'' as if we are a f***ing non league team.
You clearly know nothing about Newcastle if you think that being compared to a non league side is an insult! Their track record against non league sides is almost as dire as their current league performance.

And for those who still don't get why Newcastle supporters are pissed off then I would suggest you take a look at their results since Xmas for the reason. This bull about being ninth is rubbish. The only reason they are still ninth is because of the shite performances of the clubs below them.

Think about it - the only reason Sunderland still have a grasp on a Premier place is because this year there is around fourteen clubs all playing at the same level of shiteness. Any other season and Sunderland would have been relegated a month ago. Sunderland and Newcastle are both benefitting from this communal shiteness. One by being ninth and the other by not being relegated yet and still with a chance of avoiding the drop.

There's an old saying that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

You clearly know nothing about Newcastle if you think that being compared to a non league side is an insult! Their track record against non league sides is almost as dire as their current league performance.

And for those who still don't get why Newcastle supporters are pissed off then I would suggest you take a look at their results since Xmas for the reason. This bull about being ninth is rubbish. The only reason they are still ninth is because of the shite performances of the clubs below them.

Think about it - the only reason Sunderland still have a grasp on a Premier place is because this year there is around fourteen clubs all playing at the same level of shiteness. Any other season and Sunderland would have been relegated a month ago. Sunderland and Newcastle are both benefitting from this communal shiteness. One by being ninth and the other by not being relegated yet and still with a chance of avoiding the drop.

Here's an idea...........fuck off to a Mag site.

Here's an idea...........fuck off to a Mag site.

Why don't you? You're the one who spends half their life moaning about Newcastle. If you were a Sunderland supporter you wouldn't worry about them unless you were playing them.
It's bloody shameful to come on here and half the front page is threads about Newcastle.

They'll not walk out, there all a bunch of loudmouth fannies who actually dee nowt when it comes down to it.

They plan things on a weekly basis and it just ends up with cameras picking up footage of a few, fat pastie-eating kids holding a spray-painted bedsheet in the air or the finest man that Byker can offer shouting 'COCKNEY MAFFIA OOT!' outside of the Wongadome with a can of fosters in hand.

They really are the laughing stock of the Premier League and i love it.

3 and a bit paragraphs....but you Aren't bothered in the slightest, what is it 3 months later and you are still hurting, perhaps see a doctor, pain doesn't usually last that long

3 and a bit paragraphs....but you Aren't bothered in the slightest, what is it 3 months later and you are still hurting, perhaps see a doctor, pain doesn't usually last that long
Baby, I was born a Mackem but that doesn't make me inbred and blinkered like some of the tossers on here.

As others have said the derby defeats and Wembley appearances have made them flip. If their results this season had been even they would have had a reasobable year. As it is Cabaye, o-3, Wemble just tipped them over the edge.
They shift the blame from Ashley to Pardew depending upon the day of the week as well.

It may sound stupid but I think they are just bored.

Selling their top assets, going out of the cups early and not really being involved in the league.
The 6 straight losses is probably just an excuse to whinge and shake things up a bit.

Why don't you? You're the one who spends half their life moaning about Newcastle. If you were a Sunderland supporter you wouldn't worry about them unless you were playing them.
It's bloody shameful to come on here and half the front page is threads about Newcastle.

But what I don't do you absolute dog egg is make comparison between us and them , seemingly defending them.

Baby, I was born a Mackem but that doesn't make me inbred and blinkered like some of the tossers on here.
Im sorry, you seemingly mistook my post as an admission i gave a shit, perhaps i can go back to reading this site without having Newcastle fans littered everywhere like the homeless around a restaurant, i apologize for leading you on in responding and giving your life a smidgen of validation, i can assure you...it will never be repeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back