Newcastle Airport

I don’t know, but I think the answer likely involves room temperature lion shite…

I’m outside. I don’t know how that is possible.

But if you look on the Google map of the Long Stay car park right where the Enterprise Car Rental place is there is a row of trees you can see clearly. I was in that one in the very top left corner of the carpark. I didn’t want to be as far away from the main building as we were but I had no choice. We wanted to get one close to the terminal building but I tried scanning the QR code on the e-ticket I was sent via email. Nothing worked. I guess I will email the airport.

But if you look on the Google map of the Long Stay car park right where the Enterprise Car Rental place is there is a row of trees you can see clearly. I was in that one in the very top left corner of the carpark. I didn’t want to be as far away from the main building as we were but I had no choice. We wanted to get one close to the terminal building but I tried scanning the QR code on the e-ticket I was sent via email. Nothing worked. I guess I will email the airport.

good luck with the email , I’m still waiting a reply to one I sent 10 days ago

One thing I have always wanted to know.

Some car parks in the Long Stay, certainly the ones behind the row of trees at the bottom end of Prestwick Road, have barriers on them (some don't) and those that do have some kind of scanner box thingy on it and I think you are meant to put a ticket or some other document for the car park to it and the barrier is meant to open. I tried it when I parked there last time when I flew to Spain but it didn't work.

What am I meant to do?
You have to dance in front of it, once it's to an acceptable level it opens to a crescendo of applause.

As you pull in you just place your passport on top of the machine. Its in the office next to rent a car for you to collect when you get back.

Back