Newcastle Airport

Just seen Rocky Dennis and her side kick walk into the lounge. Not even the good side with me, in with the riff raff off to Benidorm and such like
Same here.. going to Holland for work and the whole place stinks of shite. Just seen Jack Ross looking awkward in his wanker tracky.. mind the old fella that spent 10 minutes trying to get his belt off at security before remembering that it was plastic and attached to his pants cheered me up a bit!
Was stood behind Shay Given on the way into the lounge. Got put to one side while they confirmed his booking. Obviously not as cool as me.
Haway then, where you off to? We know that’s the entire point of this thread
Off to the Antarctic on a climate research project with Richard Attenborough

Last edited:
Just seen Rocky Dennis and her side kick walk into the lounge. Not even the good side with me, in with the riff raff off to Benidorm and such like

Was stood behind Shay Given on the way into the lounge. Got put to one side while they confirmed his booking. Obviously not as cool as me.

Off to the Antarctic on a climate research project with Richard Attenborough
Christ, thought he was deed

Have the displeasure of flying out of here today. Place crawling with barcodes. Absolutely sickening to see them off on a European adventure. Difficult to contain the jealousy as its one thing I have always wanted to do with the Wizards.
They are going by virtue of blood money ... and therefore complicit

Geordie awaybia is still a terrorist state

Last edited:

Back