New Years Resolutions ...

Good God!! How aren’t you a big fat bloater?! How unfair is that!!!! I demand you turn into a right porker immediately 😂
I’ve just got to sniff the stuff and I put 3 stone on
😁

I could tell you I work out 3 times a day, run 500 miles per week, and swim the channel every morning before my breakfast, but I think stress is my best dietary aid, though I wouldn't recommend it.

A few more glasses of Ballycastle and I'll possibly gain an ounce or two. 🫣

To stop being impatient, and stop chasing love.

I've found to my cost in the past, that rushing things & pushing too hard, in the hope that someone I like & care about, sees my worth and takes a chance on me, just doesn't work.

I need to be patient and let things pan out as they're intended, and if it's meant to be, it'll be.
If not, then move on and get on with living my life.

Patience is the way forward. 👍

😁

I could tell you I work out 3 times a day, run 500 miles per week, and swim the channel every morning before my breakfast, but I think stress is my best dietary aid, though I wouldn't recommend it.

A few more glasses of Ballycastle and I'll possibly gain an ounce or two. 🫣
I also do about that many miles a day, but then the alarm goes off & I wake up. :D
Nah the main meal is a full bottle of vodka tonight while the kids are at my mams. Happy days!
Good as owt, better than most.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get my work paperwork up to date and keep on top of it, rather than just allowing it to pile up over the months.

I've sorted out my 'floordrobe' - it's now a pile of clean clothes on a bedside table. Need to get them all put away and stay on top of that too.

Take the dog out for longer walks.

Stay off the sauce for a while.

To stop being impatient, and stop chasing love.

I've found to my cost in the past, that rushing things & pushing too hard, in the hope that someone I like & care about, sees my worth and takes a chance on me, just doesn't work.

I need to be patient and let things pan out as they're intended, and if it's meant to be, it'll be.
If not, then move on and get on with living my life.

Patience is the way forward. 👍

I did like and care about you until you ghosted me for no apparent reason 🤷‍♀️

Not me but a couple for match goers - leave your f***ing phones alone (woman sat next to me missed the first goal cos she was checking her Lidl points ffs)
And stop letting your kids beg for shirts at the end with their poorly made cardboard begging boards . It’s massively embarrassing when you regularly fail to get one.

I was always skinny as a kid and wiry as a teen.
Putting on weight & gaining muscles has always been difficult for mem
I'm a 32" waist and have never been any larger than a 34" waist.
I’m going to send you to the chokey. All that baileys and thin as a rake. Disgusting 😡😂

I was always skinny as a kid and wiry as a teen.
Putting on weight & gaining muscles has always been difficult for mem
I'm a 32" waist and have never been any larger than a 34" waist.

I can eat and eat, drink etc and I never put any weight on.
Always on the go, the dog walking helps.

Need to be more sociable this year and make efforts to arrange catch ups rather than say, “we must meet up” because it never happens unless you plan it.
HNY Mate 👍

I can eat and eat, drink etc and I never put any weight on.
Always on the go, the dog walking helps.

Need to be more sociable this year and make efforts to arrange catch ups rather than say, “we must meet up” because it never happens unless you plan it.
HNY Mate 👍
Omg another show off. 😡😂

Happy new year by the way skinny

Not me but a couple for match goers - leave your f***ing phones alone (woman sat next to me missed the first goal cos she was checking her Lidl points ffs)
And stop letting your kids beg for shirts at the end with their poorly made cardboard begging boards . It’s massively embarrassing when you regularly fail to get one.
Damn right on both counts!

Begging boards should be banned

Back