New Years Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard nothing mentioned about new years eve? Loads about easing things for Christmas so I presume it's back to everything shut? If that's the case I'm sure plenty of people, especially younger people, will have house parties and ignore the rules. It would of been great for people's morale if they could see the back of 2020 with a bit of a party.
Morale ? wtf we are in a very precarious position atm , theres a vaccine available over the next few months, FFS man , fuck new years eve, whats wrong with people , just behave yourselves for a few months more and we will be out of this.

I dont understand the new year. Whats the big deal? We dont celebrate every new week or new month. Why is this the year any different?
brb so excited about the new year I want to begin it with a fuck off hangover
brb paying to get in somehwere that is normally free
Much rather stay at home and wait until the great unwashed run out of fireworks so I can get to sleep.

I dont understand the new year. Whats the big deal? We dont celebrate every new week or new month. Why is this the year any different?
brb so excited about the new year I want to begin it with a fuck off hangover
brb paying to get in somehwere that is normally free
Much rather stay at home and wait until the great unwashed run out of fireworks so I can get to sleep.

Not a big fan of birthdays, anniversaries, bonfire night or pretty much any festival then. Pretty much everything we do is celebrated annually. I love new year. It's just about marking the occasion. Reflecting and looking forward.

I've heard nothing mentioned about new years eve? Loads about easing things for Christmas so I presume it's back to everything shut? If that's the case I'm sure plenty of people, especially younger people, will have house parties and ignore the rules. It would of been great for people's morale if they could see the back of 2020 with a bit of a party.
Probably better to save some lives IMO

Its usually utter shite so I expect it would just be even shitter than shite.

A non-event for me. I'll watch a fillum and go to bed at midnight.

When we seen 2020 in little did we know how shit it was going to be.
I’ll be happy to see the back of 2020 but I won’t welcome in 2021 with much hope of it being any better.

it means different things to different people , not as big to me as it use to be but I know a few people who see NYE as main night of the year still

We're out for a curry early evening and back home for a drink afterwards, me, mrs Q and our son.

We were flying back from South Africa last new year's eve and would have been this year if it wasn't for this f***ing virus

When we seen 2020 in little did we know how shit it was going to be.
I’ll be happy to see the back of 2020 but I won’t welcome in 2021 with much hope of it being any better.

I saw 2020 in six miles above Cameroon on my way to Cape Town for the cricket! Little did I know that it was the only worthy thing I was gonna do all year. :rolleyes:
It’s New Year’s Day being ruined that’s worse for me, a class drinking day.

And a Saturday afterwards so nee worries about gannin to work with a hangover the next day. :mad:

Last edited:
having a bit of a gathering on boxing day there mate and got loads of stuff in,. went a bit overboard tbh, but it is xmas. we'll need a good party to use up all the booze and grub there. can't think of a better way to see in the new year there than to have a house load of folk letting their hair down.

I don't suppose you were one of the people complaining that restrictions were being relaxed over Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back